The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam new site coming, Gather your files (114 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
I have no link sent to me twill give em a ring Tuesday, old site letting me log on though
myshadow
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of myshadow
Just picked up on this thread after having various problems trying to log in.

I wonder why Alakazam did not bother to let its customers know they were:
(A) Changing over to a new website
(B). Having problems in changing over to a new website

I wonder if they plan to inform customers when it is all working!

Please Alakazam, keep your customers informed directly, not by posting messages on the Magic Café!
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Hi Guys,

We have tried every avenue to let customers know we are changing to a new site. All customer details were transferred but you will need to activate your account and reset your password. If you have not had the link yet let us know (not here as we hardly ever visit) but via our live chat or over email or over the phone we are pretty easy to get hold of. You can also try hitting the forgotten password link on the site.
We are currently populating accounts with Academies and downloads but in the meantime you can still access your old accounts here old.alakazam.co.uk where you will still find all your video content.

I hope this helps

Peter
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5813 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I think Peter after all the criticism has stepped up to the plate massively and is doing a great job sorting this out for everyone.
Great job, best wishes Gaz.😊
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Rest assured, the chaps at Alakazam will always go to the max to make sure their clients are looked after! That’s my experience anyway!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5813 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree patience is a virtue and good things will come to those who wait and give good people a chance imho Gaz.😊
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
As a seasoned IT pro I can tell you it's bad practice to launch a new site with lots of known problems. In any event, I have waited patiently for over a week since my last post. I still have no downloads and all attempts to log into the old site per their email instructions result in nothing but an otherwise blank page with a message that says

Cart is disable

This on top of the fact that I never received any emails telling me that this was coming -- I only knew about it because of this topic on the Café. Good on you if you still have faith in Alakazam, but many have jumped all over creators for less than this. It's bad form for me to have no downloads and no wishlist this long after the new website launched and no notice that it was coming.

Is it just me? Does anyone else have access to their old stuff?
Doric
View Profile
Special user
801 Posts

Profile of Doric
I have access to everything.
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, CardGuyMike wrote:
As a seasoned IT pro I can tell you it's bad practice to launch a new site with lots of known problems. In any event, I have waited patiently for over a week since my last post. I still have no downloads and all attempts to log into the old site per their email instructions result in nothing but an otherwise blank page with a message that says

Cart is disable

This on top of the fact that I never received any emails telling me that this was coming -- I only knew about it because of this topic on the Café. Good on you if you still have faith in Alakazam, but many have jumped all over creators for less than this. It's bad form for me to have no downloads and no wishlist this long after the new website launched and no notice that it was coming.

Is it just me? Does anyone else have access to their old stuff?


Hi, the old site is still there under a subdomain which can be accessed at old.alakazam.co.uk please note this address must be put directly in to the address bar and not in a search box. Also it may be worth clearing your Cache. The site is there and it will work for everyone. You can login using your old details and all your files are there.

I hope this helps

Regards

Peter Nardi
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4621 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Can't seem to watch vidio trailers ,just sound?,all very confusing to me and I dread trying to log in all over again as that confuses me lol.
Doric
View Profile
Special user
801 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, Doric wrote:
I have access to everything.

I was logging onto the old site. Apologies. The new site has none of my videos yet.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2979 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, Fire Starter wrote:
Can't seem to watch vidio trailers ,just sound?,all very confusing to me and I dread trying to log in all over again as that confuses me lol.


Hello fellow caveman, you are not alone Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4621 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, 252life wrote:
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, Fire Starter wrote:
Can't seem to watch vidio trailers ,just sound?,all very confusing to me and I dread trying to log in all over again as that confuses me lol.


Hello fellow caveman, you are not alone Smile


That's good to know mate Smile
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1949 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, Doric wrote:
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, Doric wrote:
I have access to everything.

I was logging onto the old site. Apologies. The new site has none of my videos yet.


Same no tutorials in my new account yet.
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Joemv
The old site is not working….please help…thank you

Joe
Noobmaster69
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Noobmaster69
Quote:
On May 22, 2022, Joemv wrote:
The old site is not working….please help…thank you

Joe

Did you double check the URL (https://old.alakazam.co.uk)? Because I can get to it just fine...
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Thank you…was not able to get to the old site in the Safari browser, but was able to access in Google.

Joe
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
If you find your videos are not in your new account. Please email us with what's missing and we can manually upload them for you. The same goes for any unused points. Please email in to sales@alakazam.co.uk

The old site will still be online for another couple of months but obviously please do not leave it until the last minute.

Regards

Peter
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5813 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Great service from Peter, 100% respect how he has handled this situation. Best wishes Gaz 😊
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2979 Posts

Profile of 252life
Pete and the Alakazam crew are good eggs Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam new site coming, Gather your files (114 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL