The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam new site coming, Gather your files (114 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of King14
When you buy a magic trick you buy the tutorial. If they cannot supply you with instructions they should supply you with written instructions. If you want to refresh your memory on a particular trick you can read the instructions. If they have vanished because a company can not transfer files in 2022. **** it, you have been screwed. Welcome to the MAGIC world.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1647 Posts

Profile of Futureal
You shouldn’t be relying on other people’s servers or clouds for anything. Download the video once and for all when you buy it. If you don’t then that’s on you. 5TB external hard drives are peanuts now. No one to blame but yourselves if you don’t keep up with technology.
eddie1
View Profile
Regular user
UK
142 Posts

Profile of eddie1
I must agree with that. You can always download it which means you have it permanently stored on your own hard drive, which if anything is even more secure and convenient than keeping loads of separate DVDs.
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of King14
An email to all customers would have been helpful. Why do you need to follow the Magic Café for your info?
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of corindaman
It’s called Customer service, which is something Mr Nardi used to be very good at, it seems not anymore, the old site has now stopped working and I have not had everything transferred over. Part of the deal when you buy from them is that they kept the download safe for you. Yes you have the facility to download but that is an option not a necessity!
fatal paper cut
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of fatal paper cut
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2022, corindaman wrote:
It’s called Customer service, which is something Mr Nardi used to be very good at, it seems not anymore, the old site has now stopped working and I have not had everything transferred over. Part of the deal when you buy from them is that they kept the download safe for you. Yes you have the facility to download but that is an option not a necessity!

Are you sure? The old site is working for me - I've literally just logged into it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam new site coming, Gather your files (114 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL