We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Force "Stack" Questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
There are a couple of related ways to set up a deck for forces that I know of, but am curious to know what they may be called (i.e., does the particular stack have a name, or is the setup named after a particular effect...)

First Setup:

With the deck face up, the first 15-20 or so cards are indifferent, so a face up fan will not be suspicious. The rest of the cards are 4 (or 6) force cards that are repeated throughout the rest of the deck, with an indifferent card between each force card. So when counting from a face down pack, every other card will be a force card.

Second Setup:

The entire deck is made up of 6 force cards (once heard of 11 being used). Each set of 6 cards is not mixed within other identical sets (or banks), but are set up with one bank of 6 followed by another identical bank of 6, and so on, so that a brief face up fan will not show 2 identical cards together.

Thanks You
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Force "Stack" Questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL