The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INDEXED (52 cards - 1 pocket - Built into a deck!) (206 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
Saturn Magic Presents
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Saturn Magic Presents
This could be the Card Index you've been waiting for...


***INDEXED**
BY Mirrah Miraculous

ANY Named Card Right At Your Fingertips

The most compact and accessible full 52 card index we've ever seen - deviously built into a single deck of cards that sits in one single pocket.

No multiple pockets needed, no special clothing requirements and no cards spread over different parts of your body.

So versatile - the cards can be produced in full or mercury folded.

Pluck their name card out the air...load it into a prediction envelope... stick it to the underside of the table - what you decide to do with it is entirely up to you.


What You Receive:

Mirrah's Indexed System with 52 cards

Online Tutorials with a variety of routine ideas.
(including 'blindly retrieving a spectator's named card from a deck they've shuffled, put back in the box and put in your pocket or catching an invisible card from the air)

*BONUS*
Any Card At Any Number


cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi Mark looks impressive! What is the difficulty level? Is it easy to pick up? Thanks
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2454 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I went to go order but is the preorder really not due to arrive until October 2022!? Btw is it exclusive or can I buy it preorder from American shops like Penguin?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2021, MagicBrent wrote:
I went to go order but is the preorder really not due to arrive until October 2022!? Btw is it exclusive or can I buy it preorder from American shops like Penguin?


Guess it’s the 10th of January..
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2021, MagicBrent wrote:
I went to go order but is the preorder really not due to arrive until October 2022!? Btw is it exclusive or can I buy it preorder from American shops like Penguin?


That's UK date format. Not October 1st, but rather January 10.
FaroFaroFaro
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of FaroFaroFaro
Looks great
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2454 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Oh good! I thought I might be wrong with the date being too forward. Anyone know if it will be distributed in America to reduce my shipping rates?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9940 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Is this back pocket retrieve only?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4612 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I like the look of this.
FaroFaroFaro
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of FaroFaroFaro
Hope it’s any pocket
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2553 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I'm pleased you are all liking Indexed it really is great and versatile index.

To answer a few questions

We keep our releases exclusive to us for a number of reasons, the main one and most relevant to the customer is that by buying direct from us you pay far less for the item than if we sold this to a distributor.

So although you see a shipping charge on our website the end price you pay is considerably less than had we wholesaled this item to your local dealers. Those outside the UK and EU also do not pay 20% VAT so another significant saving.

The release date is January 10th, here in the UK we put the day first in our date range.

In the demo we wanted to show it honestly as it will look, you can see me going to my back pocket which is where I like to keep the index, the other hand is just there on the other hip to balance out my posture so it looks like I'm just standing with hands on my hips while asking for the card.

The Index which is inside a single standard Bicycle tuck case can go in any pocket. I would say it's better if you have space in it as tight fitting pockets will be quite hard to get your hand in and remove the required card.

Side jacket pockets, hoody side pockets etc all work great as there is plenty of space inside and you can casually keep a hand in your pocket if you wish and have access to any named card.

You could use a front trouser (pants) pocket but you have a full deck in its box plus your hand in there so I guess it's up to you if you are ok with that, which is why I prefer the back pocket which leaves all my other pockets free for other items.

In the demo the deck I'm holding is the index, it's very compact as you can see.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2021, Saturn UK wrote:
I'm pleased you are all liking Indexed it really is great and versatile index.

To answer a few questions

We keep our releases exclusive to us for a number of reasons, the main one and most relevant to the customer is that by buying direct from us you pay far less for the item than if we sold this to a distributor.

So although you see a shipping charge on our website the end price you pay is considerably less than had we wholesaled this item to your local dealers. Those outside the UK and EU also do not pay 20% VAT so another significant saving.

The release date is January 10th, here in the UK we put the day first in our date range.

In the demo we wanted to show it honestly as it will look, you can see me going to my back pocket which is where I like to keep the index, the other hand is just there on the other hip to balance out my posture so it looks like I'm just standing with hands on my hips while asking for the card.

The Index which is inside a single standard Bicycle tuck case can go in any pocket. I would say it's better if you have space in it as tight fitting pockets will be quite hard to get your hand in and remove the required card.

Side jacket pockets, hoody side pockets etc all work great as there is plenty of space inside and you can casually keep a hand in your pocket if you wish and have access to any named card.

You could use a front trouser (pants) pocket but you have a full deck in its box plus your hand in there so I guess it's up to you if you are ok with that, which is why I prefer the back pocket which leaves all my other pockets free for other items.

In the demo the deck I'm holding is the index, it's very compact as you can see.



Like the look of this but will await a review once released. Ideally would love to see the index to see whether it is something I think I could use easily without a big learning curve.

Any plans to show the gimmick???
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Mirrah is a very good personal friend of mine, I actually spoke with her yesterday. Nevertheless I always give my honest opinions and I would wait for Don Wands pocket index as it will change your magical journey forever.
It’s literally the most outstanding project I have seen in magic for decades Gaz 😊
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Mirrah is a very good personal friend of mine, I actually spoke with her yesterday. Nevertheless I always give my honest opinions and I would wait for Don Wands pocket index as it will change your magical journey forever.
It’s literally the most outstanding project I have seen in magic for decades Gaz 😊



Will this offer a folded card index too?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes Don Wands index can use a folded card in quarters that's for certain Gaz 😊
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2718 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
How much will this be? Will it be released in the us?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2553 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
One of the big advantages of Indexed is how portable it is.

The whole index is in a card case. You do not need to have it in a card case but it does make it look natural if you took it out of your pocket.

Reset is really quick just put the card back in the case which takes a few seconds.

You can order here only at Saturn Magic. www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/......raculous
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Ok I will lay off this thread, I wish you every success with your index.
Mirrah is a great person so good luck with your release Gaz 😊
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2553 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have been asked how many pockets this takes up and what the leaning curve is like.

Unlike most full 52 card indexes which take up at least 2 pockets Indexed is contained in the card box I'm holding in the demo.

This means it is actually possible to use no pockets at all if you wished, you can just hold the deck and take out any card, this option is useful if you are seated at a table and can't access any pockets easily. One of the effects using it this way is Thought of Card stuck to the underside of a table.

As far as learning curve you will be using this within minutes of understanding how works, it can be set up in multiple ways, even memorised deck order if you wish all that is covered in the tutorial.

I prefer a numerical sequence ace through king which I find very logical, when I first used it I had it in chased order, it really is up to you how you prefer to have it set up and what's easy for you to recall quickly.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1550 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Can the retrieved card be given away to the spectator (i.e., are the cards normal bicycle stock and design)?

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INDEXED (52 cards - 1 pocket - Built into a deck!) (206 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL