The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INDEXED (52 cards - 1 pocket - Built into a deck!) (206 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Big Al Jnr
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, England
155 Posts

Profile of Big Al Jnr
Quote:
On May 27, 2022, Andrew Zuber wrote:
For me it's just a light touch once I find the card. It just came with practice - locating the selection and providing a bit of a buffer with my fingers to remove it.

Its the noise whilst locating the selection. Without giving away the method its hard to explain. Even doing what I need to do gently still creates the noise. One I have the selection the removal of the card is silent. I've spent about 20 minutes today playing with it more. it will be something I use but only in noisy environments, which is a shame.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. George Bernard Shaw.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5886 Posts

Profile of videoman
I agree about the noise, it was a factor for me too. I'm sure it's fine in real world gigs, but for showing a friend or colleague in a quiet office it was definitely too loud for me. Same goes for many locking magnetic gimmicks as well. Although this does not use magnets, it had a similar type of noise that I found very difficult to eliminate with consistency.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2958 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On May 28, 2022, videoman wrote:
I agree about the noise, it was a factor for me too. I'm sure it's fine in real world gigs, but for showing a friend or colleague in a quiet office it was definitely too loud for me. Same goes for many locking magnetic gimmicks as well. Although this does not use magnets, it had a similar type of noise that I found very difficult to eliminate with consistency.

Thx, good stuff to be aware of in advance.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INDEXED (52 cards - 1 pocket - Built into a deck!) (206 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL