The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sparkling by James Wang (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
This just looks amazing!!!!
The only negative I have right now is I seriously doubt you’ll receive this before New Years Eve 2021 but this will be great at any adult cocktail events or celebrations.
This is going on sale on 12/24/21
Only 100 first batch

$199.95 USD

Here the website to purchase.

https://www.hanson-chien.com/products/sparkling

It says SOLD OUT but on 12/24/21 it will go on sale.

https://youtu.be/1b5c8Fn1tvI

SPARKLING BY JAMES WANG

A SECRET KEPT BY TOP MAGICIANS….UNTIL NOW.
Yes, we are talking about DAN WHITE, LU CHEN, CHARMING CHOI, MR. MARIC, real top celebrity magicians using this amazing tool in their high-end gigs for the LAST 3 YEARS. Since 2018, “SPARKLING” has been secretly sold to TV magicians, appearing on talk shows and private parties, all without the magic community being even aware of it. That is until now.

A BREATHTAKING MOMENT, AN ELEGANT VISUAL.
In short, “SPARKLING” is a really well-designed moment of breathtaking magic. At a party, have the host place a bottle of Champagne on the table, and WITHOUT TOUCHING, the entire audience mentally wills the bottle to VISUALLY POP on command. Simple, wonderful, and celebratory. This isn’t just the best commercial Champagne effect to date, but probably the best commercial effect, period. It’s elegant, it’s organic, it checks all the boxes.

A VISUAL IMPROVEMENT TO THE CLASSIC “FIZZ MASTER”
For those of you who are aware of the Paul Harris’ classic “Fizz Master” plot, Sparkling is the upgraded, elegant version of the effect. Not only can you VISUALLY SEE the moment the fizz transfers into the clear Champagne bottle, the entire operation is HANDS FREE.

PROFESSIONALLY ENGINEERED, 100% IN CONTROL
In stark contrast to most typical liquid effects, this one avoids ALL the problems: no complicated chemistry, no poisonous ingredients, no awkward “waiting time” for the effect to happen, no need to wait in front of the audience. With James’ professional engineering and design, you literally REMOTE CONTROL the moment of magic to happen. Even your backstage assistant can control it for you, up to 150 feet away from the bottle.

FEATURES
-NO TIME DELAY, ALWAYS IN CONTROL
-Use most Regular Champagne bottles
-Bottle can be examined and kept by host
-Champagne can be immediately drank by guests

Sparkling - Frequently Asked Questions

Is this trick a consumable?
The main gimmick of this product is designed to be reused many times. You DO, however, need to buy a few household items that will be used as a consumable. We believe those items to be very cheap, and easily accessible for the regular magician.

Is this prop built to last?
According to our users, yes. Magicians have been using the same unit for over 2 years and still going strong.

Can I used ANY kind of Champagne?
ONLY if it is fresh an unopened. Old Champagne will lose the gas and doesn’t have enough fizz to pop. Also, while “SPARKLING” is designed to work with most Champagne brands, sometimes there are special bottles with irregular-shaped bottle openings, and “SPARKLING” will NOT work for those bottles.

Can I REALLY Drink the Champagne afterwards?
Absolutely yes, it’s really the contents of the Champagne that they are drinking, no switch. Once you know the method, you might think it tastes even better AFTER the effect!
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2438 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Looks great. I just want to know how much prep is necessary.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
You definitely need to prep the bottle but to your audience it’s impromptu.

This is how Wilson at Hanson Chien Production answers your question.

“ We teach the two setting ways of the two versions of performing in the tutorial.
After practice, the quick setting version will take 5~10 mins.
And the advanced version will take 10~20 mins.
(Also you can prepare many things beforehand.)”
Here’s a video of Dan White performing this effect LIVE on Jimmy Fallon

https://youtu.be/XIjh_2FC6ik
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
65 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
Let's be honest: in every "real-life situation" the audience will jump for the cork. and I am 100 percent sure that one cannot be examined ...
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9877 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I thought it was the cork but I’m not so sure now. Perhaps the cork is the transmitter for the gimmick that’s at the bottom of the bottle.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2714 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I love just everything they put out. Just bought this and for Xmas they gave 36 dollars off. So it was only 170 shipped.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Thanks for telling my about the Christmas discount. I wasn’t going to get it right now but with that discount I decided to get it now. The sale lasts through Christmas.

$39.99 off.
$172.06 shipped.

Awesome deal!
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
Hey I’m James Wang,
Just answer the questions about the cork.
Yes that is the gimmick. But I can not tell you that the cork can be checked or not.

In my case, I performed this trick at many places. And I’m sure that you can do this trick when audience surround with you.
It happened twice that audience picked up the cork, they take a look and put it on their table, then keep participates my next show.
If you challenge your audience in this trick, yes I think the cork can not be checked.
But if your audience enjoyed, I guarantee you that the effect is so strong that they have no attention about the cork.
We also share a lot of details about how to perform this trick in our video. Hope you will love it.
Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
Oh by the way, you can carry your bottle, or ask your audience to carry the bottle.
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

In fact, the original trailer reveals a lot of the secret between 1:05 and 1:10.
You can clearly see a dark area at the bottom of the cork.
Then something shoots from above (out of the cork) into the liquid. I guess that's why Dan White left the aluminum coating on the bottle.
We all remember the effects of carbonated drinks and mentos candies ;-).
As I already suspected, the cork must not get into the hands of the audience...
Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
Yes you are right. The cork can not get into the hands of the audience. But, what kind of situation that you need to doing this?
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

In any normal parlor-situation.
and even if there are just kind and pick it up from the floor.

Quote:
On Dec 24, 2021, Jocowbala wrote:
Yes you are right. The cork can not get into the hands of the audience. But, what kind of situation that you need to doing this?
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I personally feel if you’re performing this correctly in an entertaining way as Dan White is doing in the video the focus will not be on the cork. The focus will be on the champagne bottle exploding and drinks being poured.

Many times magicians feel the focus is on the secret gimmick. If your performing this effect and your worried or focused on the gimmick then so will your audience. You will project some importance on the gimmick. But if you treat the gimmick as nothing then so will your audience. This is basic magic presentation 101 on anything you perform.

The same goes when using a TT or gimmicked deck or any gimmick that should be treated as nothing special.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
Thank you for your opinion, as I said , it’s happened twice after I doing this trick more than hundred times .
And we also share the experience to deal with that situation in the teaching video. If you got interesting, you should have one.

Quote:
On Dec 24, 2021, Christian_de_Punto wrote:
In any normal parlor-situation.
and even if there are just kind and pick it up from the floor.

Quote:
On Dec 24, 2021, Jocowbala wrote:
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
As a former bar tender, the cork is often picked up even in the most casual situations having nothing to do with magic.

I still think it's a monstrously strong effect.

You could have it tilted in an over sized chiller pointing away from the party, or better yet, as part of a chain reaction where the cork will be the last thing on their mind.
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
Appreciate your opinion! After all, we don’t have real power. We just use method to bring the magic experience to our audience!

Quote:
On Dec 24, 2021, funnyclown wrote:
I personally feel if you’re performing this correctly in an entertaining way as Dan White is doing in the video the focus will not be on the cork. The focus will be on the champagne bottle exploding and drinks being poured.

Many times magicians feel the focus is on the secret gimmick. If your performing this effect and your worried or focused on the gimmick then so will your audience. You will project some importance on the gimmick. But if you treat the gimmick as nothing then so will your audience. This is basic magic presentation 101 on anything you perform.

The same goes when using a TT or gimmicked deck or any gimmick that should be treated as nothing special.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2227 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I like this...never got the discount notification, although I am on the mailing list...oh, well, guess I'll get it later
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
I like this...never got the discount notification, although I am on the mailing list...oh, well, guess I'll get it later

Discount is automatic at checkout. But only for a limited time. I think it ends Christmas Day. But don’t quote me on that.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2438 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is the gimmick good for just one bottle or can we have two bottles prepped?
Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
One set prop can only set with one bottle at the same time! So, if you trying to have a second one to have a plan B when you doing your show, you need have two sets of the gimmick.

In my opinion that. Even I am the creator, I never prepared one more set. Because champagne is not a cheap things Smile

Quote:
On Dec 25, 2021, MagicBrent wrote:
Is the gimmick good for just one bottle or can we have two bottles prepped?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sparkling by James Wang (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL