The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sparkling by James Wang (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2022, Arthur Chiu wrote:
Hi everyone, here is my performance of Sparkling! Thanks James for creating such a cool effect Smile

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XchNEpLDOfI

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/CZeNy9DKSOR/

Love it! Can’t wait to do it ... when I receive the one I ordered
Step into the unknown
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I'm sure this "could" get a great reaction under the right setting and performance.

I just have a hard time personally being surprised by a champagne bottle top exploding (but I also used to bartend, so the idea is boring for me).

There is a wired cage on it to prevent explosions from happening. So it's not a stretch it could very well explode if disturbed once the cage is off.

The safety process for opening this type of bottle is to hold down the cork as you are taking the cage off. Not just take the cage off with no regard.

Take the cage off and shake it save $200 Smile
Don Wand
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
The best magic is the magic you perform.. Question is how often would you get to perform this??
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
This trick is definitely a trick you won’t perform often. But when you do perform it it will be very memorable. I just received mine a couple of weeks ago and I’m just starting to play with it. This trick requires you to buy a bottle of champagne just to practice the trick so that can be a challenge since you can only do it once per bottle. I think I would like to practice this so I would use it at a special celebration party. I think this trick will be a winner. But it’s not a trick you’ll be doing at every event.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5711 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The only thing that worries me with an effect like this is you won’t be practicing it that much regardless of how cheap a bottle of sparkling wine is.
Secondly it’s one of those effects that what if for some reason it doesn’t work at the wedding gig?
What’s the out, (is it a start the car scenario)?
It will be about as embarrassing as the groom failing to pop his cork later that night with his new Wife imo Gaz.😂
Ps we all want a happy ending 😊
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Try sparkling grape juice probably less expensive but ya what a waste $$ just to practice. Have fun drinking it and turning into a drunk lol
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
482 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
The only thing that worries me with an effect like this is you won’t be practicing it that much regardless of how cheap a bottle of sparkling wine is.
Secondly it’s one of those effects that what if for some reason it doesn’t work at the wedding gig?
What’s the out, (is it a start the car scenario)?
It will be about as embarrassing as the groom failing to pop his cork later that night with his new Wife imo Gaz.😂
Ps we all want a happy ending 😊

I agree Gas. Being that it’s definitely a closing trick. The only “out” upon failure is they get to drink the champagne.

I suppose you could just perform the classic un-gimmicked Paul Harris Fizz Masters as a last resort.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S25598?gc......EALw_wcB
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5711 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes Mike I presumed that is what Dan White was performing in the clip I saw of it which I liked so you could probably get away with just shaking the champagne a bit more (if it failed) and acting as if you added the fizz from the cans that way. Say your congratulations and I’m sure you will still get applause even if you are all stood there covered in bubbly Gaz.😊
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
A great closer for the bride and groom!
m-x-magic
View Profile
New user
Finland
12 Posts

Profile of m-x-magic
I love the effect and it would fit perfectly into my show.

I just have one question: Can I use a prepared bottle in a bottle production routine. I open my show by producing a champagne bottle from silk (body load).
Jocowbala
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jocowbala
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2022, m-x-magic wrote:
I love the effect and it would fit perfectly into my show.

I just have one question: Can I use a prepared bottle in a bottle production routine. I open my show by producing a champagne bottle from silk (body load).

The bottle with setting cannot move suddenly. The first way to produce bottle I imagined is the method by David stone, in that case, I’m sure you CAN NOT use the same bottle to perform sparkling.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sparkling by James Wang (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL