The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hanson Chien Presents Eye Candy by Eric Ross (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
841 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2022, Arthur Chiu wrote:
Hi all, finally got my hands on Eye Candy! Here’s my performance, let me know what you think -

YouTube - https://youtube.com/shorts/6DI2Y5OCCxc?feature=share

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZMZiksK_yw......opy_link

Nice! Looking forward to receiving mine. I couldn't resist.
Arthur Chiu
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Arthur Chiu
Thanks RNK and Pendleton! Really appreciate the feedback Smile I hope to get some live performances soon
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3141 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Great Job Arthur !
Arthur Chiu
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Arthur Chiu
Thanks tophatter!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Don’t want to be a party pooper but is it really a good idea to put this near your eye ball? 🤔
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
841 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
^ Probably not Smile But I do think they made the safest version of this effect possible with the medical grade materials and smooth design.

Also, you have to go out and buy something as well to clean/disinfect before using. So again, super safe on the germ front too. Now, It would have been nice to know this before hand as I don't think it's any secret what this gimmick is. But needless to say, if you wear contacts, you may have this already around the house. I had to go run out to the store to get some.

I had a little difficulty loading it in at first too but think I have it down now. It's so small that it can slip away easily so just be mindful of that.

My eye got a little red after as well... but I have sensitive eyes and was practicing for a bit with it. But hey...If I go blind next week, I'll let you all know Smile
allignatius
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of allignatius
Any advice or tips on loading the gimmick for sensitive eyes? I've watched all the instructional videos, but I just can't get it to stay in - have only succeeded once out of several attempts, I keep reflexively shutting the eye before I get it placed correctly, which pushes it back out.
Nathan Horne
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Nathan Horne
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2022, allignatius wrote:
Any advice or tips on loading the gimmick for sensitive eyes? I've watched all the instructional videos, but I just can't get it to stay in - have only succeeded once out of several attempts, I keep reflexively shutting the eye before I get it placed correctly, which pushes it back out.

I just got this in the mail and after watching the instructions I was able to load the gimmick after a few tries. I'll send you some details on how I do it.

This seems like it will really freak out an audience. Can't wait to perform it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hanson Chien Presents Eye Candy by Eric Ross (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL