The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Castle closing until further notice. (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2562 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
The new Covid variant has been taking down Broadway shows, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships and now the Magic Castle succumbs to its ravages. It was just announced last night that the Castle will be closing until further notice. No word yet on the timeline for reopening but It will probably just depend on getting the Omicron variable under control.
Ray Pierce
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7082 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Curse that freakin' COVID! It looked like we were getting close to the end of it. Now...dammit! Another step backwards...

Doug
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1511 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Current Castle policy is that they will remain closed until Dec 31. They will re-open for New Year's Eve festivities.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2676 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
The first email sent to the membership about this stated that the plan is to reopen on December 31st. The club has been packed for the holidays and all things considered, we've weathered the storm better than a lot of businesses. It's been nice to be back performing for live audiences again!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2562 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
NYE events are being cancelled right and left around LA due to the latest variant. I’m not sure opening then would be the wisest choice.
Ray Pierce
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20776 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2021, Dougini wrote:
Curse that freakin' COVID! It looked like we were getting close to the end of it. Now...dammit! Another step backwards...

Doug

Depends on where you live.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1511 Posts

Profile of JNeal
The Castle has cancelled it's NEwYear events... and will reopen Jan 12th.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4277 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Is the Castle open again? Do the guests need to wear masks while walking the halls or watching the shows? If the Castle is open, are the bars and restaurant open as well?
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2510 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Re-opening tonight, masks must be worn except when eating or drinking
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
439 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
I just went Fri. Everything was open. All shows,dining,bars.
Must wear masks at all times during shows,walking in halls except during dinner or taking a sip of your drink.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2757 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2022, Shawn D wrote:
I just went Fri. Everything was open. All shows,dining,bars.
Must wear masks at all times during shows,walking in halls except during dinner or taking a sip of your drink.

How was the turnout? Are folks getting back out over there? Are performers wearing masks? Thx
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
439 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
For a Friday it wasn't that crowded. Performers don't have to wear masks but everyone else does.
All the rooms were open and Performers at both bars down stairs
Was a great time.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2757 Posts

Profile of 252life
Very nice, Thanks!
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Castle closing until further notice. (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL