The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Unexpected Visitor is Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1991 Posts

Profile of puggo
5 years after the release, I have picked this up having seen it in a sale in the UK for a ridiculously low sum of money. I had read several glowing testimonials regarding Doug's work here on the Café, and have to agree.
I have only started working on coins in the last year or two (normally cards & rope etc), but 'Sounds Familliar' is the best coins across (for MY ability / style etc.) that I have tried so far - the chinese coin does seem to direct the spectators attention rather well..
Anyhow, a belated well done to Mr. Brewer.
Charlie
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1908 Posts

Profile of iamslow
This is one of the better releases for coins in the last decade, and its not filled with another version of 3 fly which has been waaaay overdone... hats off to doug for this one... also check out vol 2. which is just as clever...
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2932 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Thanks for the reminder. He had a nice coin routine on his Get Bent DVD.
I'll have to take a second look.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Great stuff on Unexpected Visitor 1 & 2, as well as his Half and Half dvd's. Lots of great routines, most of which are fairly easy - his coin in bottle is fantastic, and I really like his okito box routine, as well as his shrinking coins routine utilizing the triple threat gimmick.
dedikc
View Profile
Loyal user
France (Lyon)
271 Posts

Profile of dedikc
IS the dvd the same as the book? are the tricks in the dvd the same as the book?

Thanks
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1135 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Dedikc - mostly it is the same as the book. I added a couple of new routines that I do strolling in Vol. 1. TUV Vol 2 completed everything that was in the book (including the chop cup routine). Wow - I can't believe this was over 6 years ago! The book came out a couple years before that. I'm starting to feel old Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Unexpected Visitor is Here! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL