The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ R-DIGIT (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
maklakmak
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of maklakmak
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2022, erichoudini wrote:
I am confused. I thought Chris Torrente had posted here that Instructions for R Digit could be found in English videos. I have only been able to access Instructions in French with English subtitles on the R Digit APP I purchased. Should I be looking on Facebook to find the English video Instructions or do they only exist as Subtitles in English? Can someone please clarify for me as I have had no response from Mr. Torrente to my P.M.? Thank you.
Eric

In his post on 11th January, Chris T distinguished between an update video and the explanatory videos found in the application. He said quite clearly that the latter were in English. I too am curious and would appreciate any corroboration.
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Thank you maklakmak. Iím glad I am not the only one not sure of what the situation is. As English is my first language, video Instructions done in English would be most helpful. When I click on my R Digit icon on my I phone, I see Settings and a Trick headings but even when I select one of these, I never even get to an Application heading. I realize that I am not very tech savvy but I am surprised that an effect getting very good reviews is not more user friendly.
Eric
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2022, erichoudini wrote:
Thank you maklakmak. Iím glad I am not the only one not sure of what the situation is. As English is my first language, video Instructions done in English would be most helpful. When I click on my R Digit icon on my I phone, I see Settings and a Trick headings but even when I select one of these, I never even get to an Application heading. I realize that I am not very tech savvy but I am surprised that an effect getting very good reviews is not more user friendly.
Eric

Hi Eric, was just about to push the button on this , I too am not tech savvy and have several apps that I canít work, so thanks for saving my money. 👍
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Glad if I have helped Cardbiker. I am hoping that someone will be able to give me direction as my impression is that this is a very nice effect and I would love to be able to perform it. All the best.
Eric.
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
I was wondering what remotes would be the best for this, if anyone has a link please? Thank you.
maklakmak
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of maklakmak
Judging from posts on the Facebook group (masses of them, many more than I've seen elsewhere!) this 'app' is both extremely popular and dare I say it very complicated! However, not only am I not very tech savvy but I wonder how, indeed if, it is possible for one to learn (and practice) the procedures involved in a household with only one Iphone?
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
I was hoping that Mr. Torrente would get back to me with some direction as to how to access the Instructions but maybe the reality is that they are only in English. Perhaps maklakmak, you can use your IPhone with an IPad, if you have one. All the best.
Eric
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
This looks an awesome routine. Congratulations.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1600 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Itís not complicated at all. Takes about 45 minutes of watching the video, rewind, etc, ti really get the concepts and then itís quite simple.
To practice, you can practice all of the moves on your phone through the app, and the calculator app. Once you have the main move disn(which is very simple) then you can simply mime in practice. I donít want to go into any more detail as it will tip part of the method if I do, it donít worry about being able to practice it if the system is complicated, itís not.
maklakmak
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of maklakmak
My thanks go to erichoudini and elimagic for responding to my query.
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Thanks elimagic and you are most welcome maklakmak.
Eric
k3nnyma
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of k3nnyma
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2022, Phatmeat wrote:
Here's a live performance that David Penn recently posted: https://www.instagram.com/p/CY_HYUUphRp/

Nice performance. I have been looking for demo video. Thanks for sharing this
k3nnyma
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of k3nnyma
I wonder how people see this vs calculon.
Which should I get if I were to choose one?
planneroftowns
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of planneroftowns
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2022, LankyHobo wrote:
I was wondering what remotes would be the best for this, if anyone has a link please? Thank you.

The flic remotes they use in the tutorials are perfect!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ R-DIGIT (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL