The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » That !@#$%^& Card by JOTA (68 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Saturn sold me mine so presumably they like it as they only sell the effects they think are good.
That at least used to be their policy, kind regards
Gaz.😊

Hi Gaz I got mine from Saturn as well. I spoke to Mark on Monday and he agreed with my comments about it. My money has already been refunded so can’t ask for more than that
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2552 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2022, pegasus wrote:
Just goes to show you that they’re only in this for the money. More than happy to sell crap to anyone.

That is a little unfair, nobody knew what this was like until it was delivered, all we could go by was the tutorial video which like the trailer looked amazing.

If anything we sell has a problem we deal with it as has been proven here.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9877 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yes but did you pay for the return postage as required by law? Perhaps you guys should road-test these products before you send them out.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3347 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Penguin Magic wont refund me unless I send them a video showing the "defect".
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9877 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2022, rowdymagi5 wrote:
Penguin Magic wont refund me unless I send them a video showing the "defect".

Tell them to read the reviews on their own site.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2552 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
Yes but did you pay for the return postage as required by law? Perhaps you guys should road-test these products before you send them out.

Really we are supposed to road test all 15000 items we sell and refuse to sell any new releases until we test them? With the number of new items coming out each week and customers wanting them ASAP that is just impractical, but we do road test as many as possible.

In this case the item does actually work and is not faulty if you have good grip on your fingers, if not you can lick them to get a grip or use one of the many additives you can get if your hands are dry.

We have done the right thing in our opinion dealing with customers who are not happy with having to do this and taking it back, but the items are not being returned as faulty, we are accepting the return because the customer did not like the way it has to be used, there is difference so no return postage is not our responsibility.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5711 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Marks service is always very good but I would be amazed if this wasn’t a product he would be keen to try immediately when it arrived.
I mean if it worked well the idea is sheer genius so l think this would be massively anticipated for any dealer to try the second they laid their hands on one.
Anyway I am keeping mine but that is one of the very good caveats I liked about Saturn. They only sell material they think is workable and good.
Times are hard so maybe all dealers stances have changed Gaz.😊
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2552 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Marks service is always very good but I would be amazed if this wasn’t a product he would be keen to try immediately when it arrived.
I mean if it worked well the idea is sheer genius so l think this would be massively anticipated for any dealer to try the second they laid their hands on one.
Anyway I am keeping mine but that is one of the very good caveats I liked about Saturn. They only sell material they think is workable and good.
Times are hard so maybe all dealers stances have changed Gaz.😊

Every unit we ordered sold out before they arrived so there was not one to try and we did not have any advance copy.

A regular who always collects his items told me of the problem first and let me open his up, when I did I saw what people were having problems with and understood the reason why.

The item is not faulty it just requires you to have a good grip in your thumb / fingers so we now have a big note on the item so customers are warned of this in advance.

When we opened 10 years ago we had a very small product range that we recommended but customers kept asking for items we did not sell. I then took the decision to expand the range because even so called rubbish items for some were gold for others.

That leaves us with dealing with customer issues as they arise in correct way which I think we have.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9877 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Obviously you do not road test 100 percent but even 1 would’ve told you what you need to know and therefore being able to forewarn customers of its shortfalls ie, it doesn’t work unless you’re bionic. Did you forget just how much this product cost? Absolutely outrageous that you’re still happy to sell it, even with a warning.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1909 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
Obviously you do not road test 100 percent but even 1 would’ve told you what you need to know and therefore being able to forewarn customers of its shortfalls ie, it doesn’t work unless you’re bionic. Did you forget just how much this product cost? Absolutely outrageous that you’re still happy to sell it, even with a warning.

Yes have to agree as Propdog once pointed out Murphy’s

Insist to all the producers of tricks
That they put them on pre Sale so they can get rid of them as quickly as possible

If Murphy’s was doing it’s job they would reject the substandard items but it’s quicker for them
To farm them out to the dealership

It is about time both the dealers took a stand and not just leave it to Propdog to speak out

As for everyone else if everyone stopped rushing to buy a pre sale item and waited
for the item to come out things might change

So far 2022 has not got off to a good start !!
Don Wand
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
Going back to a old post that we all have to appreciate and respect is Vanishing inc stop selling it. They seen the problems and done the right thing. And pulled the trick off there sight... I agree with pegasus .... $50 is a lot of money for a trick to just toss in a draw.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1909 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2022, Don Wand wrote:
Going back to a old post that we all have to appreciate and respect is Vanishing inc stop selling it. They seen the problems and done the right thing. And pulled the trick off there sight... I agree with pegasus .... $50 is a lot of money for a trick to just toss in a draw.

Good Point

Shame Saturn Magic does not have the same standard

I noticed he is still selling it on his site
Don Wand
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
If you read Saturn magic response on a solution I'm sorry saying you can lick your finger's to get a better grip... There is covid going around! I don't think anyone wants to see a magician licking there finger's doing magic.. Then handing out a card at the end..
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2552 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
If you read Saturn magic response on a solution I'm sorry saying you can lick your finger's to get a better grip... There is covid going around! I don't think anyone wants to see a magician licking there finger's doing magic.. Then handing out a card at the end..

Please understand that is not my solution it is the vendors solution / instruction and if you read my reply you will see I say lick your finger or use one of the many additives on the market.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Quote:
Just goes to show you that they’re only in this for the money. More than happy to sell crap to anyone.

Are you just figuring this out now? This is why I stress people should watch honest magic reviews so they don't waste money on rubbish that will end up in the bottom drawer.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
639 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
Now I know how the trick got it's name.
psylocke
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of psylocke
Quote:

Or you can simply hold the box in front of your face and use your tongue to spin the wheel.

peterwatch
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of peterwatch
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2022, Dan Ford wrote:
Now I know how the trick got it's name.

You make me laugh. LOL
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1909 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Last year this Jan we had the so called trick of the year (that was not)

This year we have the worse trick of the year (which could well be !)
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1909 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2022, JackMagic wrote:
Last year this Jan we had the so called trick of the year (that was not)

This year we have the worse trick of the year (which could well be !)

The Propdog review says it all

https://youtu.be/ltHF03GsbSg

This is why you can trust them and not the other dealers that
Are still stocking this crap and also why it’s best to avoid pre orders
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » That !@#$%^& Card by JOTA (68 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL