The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ That !@#$%^& Card by JOTA (68 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11~12~13 [Next]
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Last post (play that bugle)...

Why have Vanishing Inc taken this off their site?

Curious decision...
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9877 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, leipzisch wrote:
Last post (play that bugle)...

Why have Vanishing Inc taken this off their site?

Curious decision...

That is definitely a concern as they normally sell any ole rubbish.
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
They've actually been pretty good in the past at removing products when they find it's not if good standard, receive negative feedback from customers, or find out the product is a blatant copy.

And in breaking news (which may kill off interest in this product), response from VI just now...

'Hi Ben,

Alex here!

We removed it becase the gimmick didn't consistently work as it was supposed to, so it just doesn't meet the standard that we like try to set with the products we stock.

If you need further assistance please let us know.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.

Best,

Alex'
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
They've actually been pretty good in the past at removing products when they find it's not if good standard, receive negative feedback from customers, or find out the product is a blatant copy.

And in breaking news (which may kill off interest in this product), response from VI just now...

'Hi Ben,

Alex here!

We removed it becase the gimmick didn't consistently work as it was supposed to, so it just doesn't meet the standard that we like try to set with the products we stock.

Best,

Alex'

This is a big worry
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
A global pandemic is a big worry.
This is annoying.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Sounds like they chose an appropriate name for the trick
Roberto W
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:

'Hi Ben,

Alex here!

Best,

Alex'

Wow, interesting. On a plus thatís really morally honest of VI and we should applaud them for their moral ethics and concern for customers. Itís companies like that, prop dog, Saturn etc that make you want to stay loyal to them and buy from - thank you for your honesty VI.
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Agreed.

Though of course it's in their interest, in the long term.
Don Wand
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
I'm glad I have been waiting for the reviews!!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
A global pandemic is a big worry.
This is annoying.

Ok fair enough but if youíre picking somebodyís post over this you clearly have too much time on your hands
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Well, I am currently on holiday!

But I'd love to think that, even if I wasn't, we'd help each other keep a sense of perspective.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1719 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2022, Joaquin wrote:
Ross so does English speaking people does not misspell at all ?

Of course. But a reasonably literate person wouldn't plausibly misspell 'think'
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Just got home had a quick look, I think the gimmick looks well made I donít know if the required will get easier to move over time,but at the moment itís very tight itís also going to be difficult to get to the correct card and give the appearance of doing nothing.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9877 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, cardbiker wrote:
Just got home had a quick look, I think the gimmick looks well made I donít know if the required will get easier to move over time,but at the moment itís very tight itís also going to be difficult to get to the correct card and give the appearance of doing nothing.

Interesting. Perhaps it just needs wearing in? I should get mine today.
Roberto W
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, cardbiker wrote:

Maybe this is what VI is referring to and reason they pulled it
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Still playing around with it, not liking it at all , itís a shame I had high hopes for it there is a LOT of staring at the back of the box and suspicious thumb movements which I donít think will improve with practice sometimes it just jams up and I have to lick my thumb for better adhesion.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5983 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2022, NeilS wrote:
I hope this effect is as good as many believe it to be. Key things are - is it practical, is it durable and angles.

Let's hope it delivers.

Neil

So far doesn't look like it Neil. I didn't have a fuzzy feeling on this one. Maybe others who get it will report more positives about it. We shall see.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2781 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, RNK wrote:
Quote:
I hope this effect is as good as many believe it to be. Key things are - is it practical, is it durable and angles.

Let's hope it delivers.

Neil

So far doesn't look like it Neil. I didn't have a fuzzy feeling on this one. Maybe others who get it will report more positives about it. We shall see.

I agree. Initial signs do not look promising. And thanks to Cardbiker for giving such useful feedback.

Neil
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, NeilS wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, RNK wrote:
Quote:

Let's hope it delivers.

Neil

I agree. Initial signs do not look promising. And thanks to Cardbiker for giving such useful feedback.

Neil

Thanks Neil, Not giving up Iím going to try fanning powder between the moving parts .
dvno
View Profile
Elite user
Hamburg
407 Posts

Profile of dvno
What about using a R/S stick a little bit?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ That !@#$%^& Card by JOTA (68 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL