The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » First publication of "Multum in Parvo" milk effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
IIRC, the working of "Multum in Parvo" (the effect where a glass of milk is poured into glasses of four different sizes, each time filling each glass completely) was originally published in a magic magazine. Can anyone confirm that memory and perhaps cite the actual magazine issue (month and year) that it appeared in?
(I think I read that fact about "Multum in Parvo" in one of Will Dexter's books--perhaps _Everybody's Book of Magic_ in the chapter about magic magazines.)

I would also be interested in learning about any other marketed effects that were first written up and explained in a magic magazine.

Thanks!

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
Jean André
View Profile
New user
Metz
65 Posts

Profile of Jean André
Benson Dulay's Multum in Parvo is in The Magic Wand Vol. 35 No. 212 December, 1946 , edited by George Armstrong, on page 152 - 153.

It is also in The Magic Wand Year Book by George Armstrong 1947-1948.

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » First publication of "Multum in Parvo" milk effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL