The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove from silk throw steamer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
How long should the streamer be 12 or 24 foot. The streamer will have the bird in it. I will throw the streamer and then produce the dove. I can't find any video that show this in action. They all do steals. I want the bird to be in the silk streamer I throw out. Thank you
Don
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Don
Usually they are 12 feet long...
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
A 24 foot silk streamer would be difficult to handle. After tossing it out, you have to retrieve it. You can pull back about 3 feet at a time which would mean you'd have to do a retrieving motion about 8 times, ending up with quite a bundle of silk. For that reason, a 12 foot streamer would work better. I'm assuming you don't do body steals. Having the bird in a pocket in the streamer might be a little difficult to handle. You'd have the bulk of the bird itself plus the rolled up streamer.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove from silk throw steamer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL