The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Black Tiger Decks Wholesale - Group Purchase » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
I guess you deleted my 2nd posting under "Close Up - Cards". The reason for the double post, one under Lets Make A Deal, is because I received complaints from those unable to access that thread because they do not have the 50 or 60 required posts. The only way to reach both groups was to double post.

Am I wrong in thinking that 50/60 posts are required before entering Lets Make A Deal??
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5081 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
No Richard, that is correct and it's also one reason why we don't allow the double posts. The 50 post rule is there to prevent access to those with less than that and double posting defeats the purpose.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Black Tiger Decks Wholesale - Group Purchase » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL