The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » DOWNLOAD MAGIC?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickster498
View Profile
New user
trickster498
15 Posts

Profile of trickster498
What is a great site to download magic off of?
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Cruise
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Cruise
You should not have gave him that link you should have sent him looking for places to learn magic not just OZ selling other peoples tricks
ask harry why he dont want people to know he makes $200 a month for all these ads! thats like $4000 a month! oh but SHHH! harry isnt a real person!
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Its his decision, plus he asked about a place where downloadable magic was available, not the best place to learn good magic
Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
http://www.magic-notes.com

The material there is all original and high quality.

Zach
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
digimaestro
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of digimaestro
OK...

Thats funny.

Zach seems to be 100% correct.... original indeed.

digimaestro
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Just a word of caution, Make sure you ask around the Café before purchasing . There are a lot of items that are just rip offs of other tricks dressed up with a new title. You probably know the trick already and because of the new title and descriptions that are not really accurate, you might fall into the trap. Just be careful. There are a lot of helpful members here anyway, so ask first.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
Hmmm...yes it would appear that I posted the wrong link now, wouldn't it? Here's the correct one...I'll update the post above as well.

http://www.magic-notes.com

Zach
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
meilechl
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of meilechl
Oh for heaven's sake, someone mentions Penguin and immediately a fight breaks out. Most of the Instant Downloads are NOT rip-offs and many of them are very good. In fact, for many sleights I'd recommend the IDs. There's no need to buy any books or dvds just to learn something like the tenkai palm or the herman colour change etc.

Go for the IDs, you'll learn a lot. Just make sure to check out the reviews and the forums to see which ones are worth buying.
Cruise
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Cruise
For the comment about penguin, it ain't the moves I'm worried about it's the gazilyan $5 trick downloads that just ain't right.
OK, I ain't gonna argue about if the site is good or bad. That was not the point.
ask harry why he dont want people to know he makes $200 a month for all these ads! thats like $4000 a month! oh but SHHH! harry isnt a real person!
italianmagi90023
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of italianmagi90023
Another shameless plug by Zach Allen

Funny stuff

Mike
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Funny the topic is downloading magic but nobody has suggested http://www.downloadmagic.com
da5id
View Profile
Loyal user
Dublin, Ireland
252 Posts

Profile of da5id
You can download a great free card effect at sleightgeek created by Tyler Wilson:

http://www.sleightgeek.com/phpBB2/viewto......;start=0

The effect is called Slyumph and it's a Triumph type effect with a killer kicker.
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

Profile of Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » DOWNLOAD MAGIC?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL