The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Quantum Deck by Craig Petty (727 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13..23..33..43..51~52~53
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks for your kind words Ryan, I have since made it up as per my YouTube but with SF or plastidip and it’s better still. It’s a great effect and a real fooler and a worker imho. Gaz 😊
chiassai
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of chiassai
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2022, FrankFindley wrote:
Five minutes 56 seconds:

It is a closer for sure.

I bought the Quantum deck and for a "non-expert" like me it is really easy to do it. Can anyone help me come up with a baby routine? I mainly perform at birthday parties for elementary school children.

Also I would love to know (if possible) how to play the first part of the video with the paper in the mouth; I honestly do not know the trick, but if I could do it in front of the children I would get laughter and amazement.

Thanks in advance to those who want to help me
FrankFindley
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2022, chiassai wrote:
Also I would love to know (if possible) how to play the first part of the video with the paper in the mouth; I honestly do not know the trick, but if I could do it in front of the children I would get laughter and amazement.

That is a Blake Vogt creation called Duct Tape.
chiassai
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of chiassai
Thanks, I try to look for something about it, if you have any links to suggest I would be grateful.
is it a gimmick that I can make by hand with bycicle cards?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5886 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2022, chiassai wrote:
Thanks, I try to look for something about it, if you have any links to suggest I would be grateful.
is it a gimmick that I can make by hand with bycicle cards?

http://www.blakevogt.com/shop

But be forewarned that many people have complained about not receiving the items they ordered from Blake.
And it ain’t cheap!
chiassai
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of chiassai
Quote:
But be forewarned that many people have complained about not receiving the items they ordered from Blake.
And it ain’t cheap!

I understand, thank you very much for the advice. Is it possible to build the expedient? Or is it remarkably difficult?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Quantum Deck by Craig Petty (727 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13..23..33..43..51~52~53
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL