The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Legacy System (97 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It is an incredible effect and I have a wonderful 6 pack and and Iím still also well endowed so trust me I havenít met anyone on here as fit as me physically so if I can hide it any one can Gaz.😊



You must agree hes a classic old Gaz lol lol lol
He hates Facebook because of people posting rubbish. Priceless !
Cant make it up, nice one.

BD
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Firstly I am not old BD but I am a very experienced and helpful and also knowledgeable. I have a 7 month old Son and 3 year old Daughter so I am hardly an old man and I run 3 x 5Kís per week in 18 minutes everytime.
I know who you actually are so ring me up if you have issue with me as if you donít understand the Facebook thing look back at my posts and it isnít just about nonsense posts itís about a terrible incident that happened to a neighbour because of the sh.t. it is. Pm me if you want to continue with me, I up for it all day long everyday Gaz.😊 ps back on topic
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4084 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Firstly I am not old BD but I am a very experienced and helpful and also knowledgeable. I have a 7 month old Son and 3 year old Daughter so I am hardly an old man and I run 3 x 5Kís per week in 18 minutes everytime.
I know who you actually are so ring me up if you have issue with me as if you donít understand the Facebook thing look back at my posts and it isnít just about nonsense posts itís about a terrible incident that happened to a neighbour because of the sh.t. it is. Pm me if you want to continue with me, I up for it all day long everyday Gaz.😊 ps back on topic

Congrats on your children. I have a 19 year old son and a 17 year old son. Enjoy them. They grow up very fast.
Michael
ďBelief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.Ē
óHakim, Loreweaver
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Firstly I am not old BD but I am a very experienced and helpful and also knowledgeable. I have a 7 month old Son and 3 year old Daughter so I am hardly an old man and I run 3 x 5Kís per week in 18 minutes everytime.
I know who you actually are so ring me up if you have issue with me as if you donít understand the Facebook thing look back at my posts and it isnít just about nonsense posts itís about a terrible incident that happened to a neighbour because of the sh.t. it is. Pm me if you want to continue with me, I up for it all day long everyday Gaz.😊 ps back on topic



You used Legacy at a show yet?

Id love to hear about how it went.

Lets get back on topic yes agreed.

Whats the feedback from a corporate audience ?

Did you use it stand up or close up ?

What sort of routines do you suggest with It, predictions?

Can you post some videos ?

Put me on the right track

I just use mine in my house, run a sharpie out already LOL

BD
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Pm me then email me to prove you have it and I will show you my latest 2 gigs on video where I smashed with it Gaz.😊 ps why the f.c. would you buy it to use in your house?
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
[quote]On Mar 22, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Pm me then email me to prove you have it and I will show you my latest 2 gigs on video where I smashed with it Gaz.😊 ps why the f.c. would you buy it to use in your house? [/quot

Im a collector remember.

don't expose workings just performance.

BD

Sure many would love to see those videos. LOL
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Prove to me you have the legacy system via pm giving your email and I will teach you lots.
Which is irrelevant actually if you are just a collector anyway lol 😂😂😂Gaz.😊 Many have me old mucker I have a private YouTube channel that I share with many many people you are literally shall I say your real name here now and expose you
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
Sure many would love to see those videos.


I agree with this. The videos posted by manufacturer/sellers are one thing but I believe the concept of a community like this is to allow performers to help and enrich each other.

Quote:
Prove to me you have the legacy system via pm giving your email and I will teach you lots.


Instead of teaching him lots, why don't you post these videos here of you smashing it for the community and I will buy the Legacy system when the 3rd batch goes up for sale with proof.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Because BD is a collector but posing as one and who is actually a troll.
Ask many on here know how much I share to the community, anything I know is told to those who I know and who I know perform themselves and are generous with their time.
Ask Joao or his Facebook group what you can do with Legacy itís why I donít publicly share to all and sundry and one of the many reasons I would never use that Facebook platform, no one hates it more than me.
Joao will sell out of these regardless of whether I post a video or not and I only use it for close up work myself.
Anyway I am not getting into a debate on here pm if you have anything to say to me and share me your email and I will help the legit ones like I have been doing so for years.
Im done with this thread and I it will discuss it in private emails with Joaos permission Gaz.😊
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Wow, this thread has really deteriorated. I'm a hobbyist and could never justify spending this sort of money on an effect, as much as I would like to. I don't know any of you, but I have reached out to Gaz before for advice and handling tips and he was really helpful and happy to share and isn't that the essence of the Cafť?
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Because BD is a collector but posing as one and who is actually a troll.
Ask many on here know how much I share to the community, anything I know is told to those who I know and who I know perform themselves and are generous with their time.
Ask Joao or his Facebook group what you can do with Legacy itís why I donít publicly share to all and sundry and one of the many reasons I would never use that Facebook platform, no one hates it more than me.
Joao will sell out of these regardless of whether I post a video or not and I only use it for close up work myself.
Anyway I am not getting into a debate on here pm if you have anything to say to me and share me your email and I will help the legit ones like I have been doing so for years.
Im done with this thread and I it will discuss it in private emails with Joaos permission Gaz.😊



I am a collector and not a troll!
I can prove I am not a troll

Ok on the secret group a guy called Jack makes a post and it has one comment, there you go. That proves I am genuine. Anyone check.

Ive read your posts under your many names, anyone who respectfully challenges you is a troll.

In your many posts over 5 K you say your a 40 year corporate worker, have hands like shovels [Yes you said this] you will meet anyone anywhere for a magic off! You hate Facebook, are very fit with a six pack, you only carry 1000 cash at all time and are well endowed.

The above is all from your pen or mind.

Only someone with the brains of a two watt bulb, wouldnt want to see this
Colossus of a magician perform on a video.

How is this a troll?

Put any video up of you performing anywhere showing your face and I'll be gone.

You wont because you cant. Its not rocket science Trigger.

You'll be onto the mods to block me or anyone else who simply challenges you to put a video up of you performing and smashing it up [your words]

There will always be people on any forum who challenge someone like you.

When Ive gone theres 100 more.

The mods must be sick of your bleating now.

So my message is always keep challenging people like this. The internet is full of Gaz. Just post any video of a show you did, its easy.

You do help people I agree, but your not what you purport to be, and buy the way just because I collect magic, doesn't mean Im worthless, magic needs many folk. Look my name up at magic auctions Swann etc,


Good magic to you Gaz

BD
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
64 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
Popcorn please!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
100ís of magicians know me and have seen me perform magic at various venues anyway this is my last post on this thread Im unsubscribing from it now.
Thanks danHumphrey much appreciated Gaz.😊 ps where BD came unstuck was he gave it large at Blackpool convention time saying Ive heard of a guy with large wads of cash where he is now. I said instantly standing in front of Joaos stand with those large wads of cash so meet me there BD now. He basically spat his soup out ate humble pie and has never let his embarrassment die. I always show up ask Rowland I even rang him at Blackpool at the same time, BD also called Mark Chandaues credibility into question so was invited to his Reading lecture a couple of weeks ago and again bottled it. Iím done bye bye 😂
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
100ís of magicians know me and have seen me perform magic at various venues anyway this is my last post on this thread Im unsubscribing from it now.
Thanks danHumphrey much appreciated Gaz.😊 ps where BD came unstuck was he gave it large at Blackpool convention time saying Ive heard of a guy with large wads of cash where he is now. I said instantly standing in front of Joaos stand with those large wads of cash so meet me there BD now. He basically spat his soup out ate humble pie and has never let his embarrassment die. I always show up ask Rowland I even rang him at Blackpool at the same time, BD also called Mark Chandaues credibility into question so was invited to his Reading lecture a couple of weeks ago and again bottled it. Iím done bye bye 😂



LOL nice one Gaz LOL
See Image

Back on topic

BD

Click here to view attached image.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
841 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Yeah, that's basically my problem with Gaz. The constant flexing. It's fatiguing. Worse still, he then hides behind his ridiculous statements to make the point that you are a troll....and because he is so wealthy, successful, good looking, best performer in the universe, blah blah blah..he is right and you are wrong (at least I think that's what he says as his his writing is often unintelligible).

It always annoys me when people like him pontificate like that...then proceed to say stuff like "I'm just calling it like it I see it." So what? I can call it like I see it too. Doesn't make me or you any more right.

Look, he may very well be the nicest guy in person, very helpful behind the scenes, etc...but I have zero respect for Gaz as a direct result of the way he presents himself openly on these threads. This is an open forum. And one can only judge you on how you comport yourself on it. Not in your pms to others or how you are in private. It's what you write for all to see that matters. And all I see is nothing but the nonsense stuff like what's on this thread.

I'm with BD, if you bluster like Gaz does, and make all sorts of claims...just back it up. But I guess he is too awesome to pander to the masses with actual substance. He likes to keep that kind of stuff more exclusive. Yet, he has no issue telling the masses just how incredible he is. How convenient.
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, prankmonster wrote:
Quote:
Sure many would love to see those videos.


I agree with this. The videos posted by manufacturer/sellers are one thing but I believe the concept of a community like this is to allow performers to help and enrich each other.

Quote:
Prove to me you have the legacy system via pm giving your email and I will teach you lots.


Instead of teaching him lots, why don't you post these videos here of you smashing it for the community and I will buy the Legacy system when the 3rd batch goes up for sale with proof.


Hey Prank
why don't you wait until this wallet gets a tad smaller?

I'm not saying it will, who knows?

BD
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You donít understand Pendleton I know who BD is he lives in the road next to me and reinvents himself because he just hates people being liked and having knowledge. He is working under 2 or 3 aliases on here and cohorts with others.
Anyway no one worries me one iota I offer them all to knock on my door and meet me face to face.
The ones who do turn out to be very apologetic and humble and the others never show up.
Anyway back on topic and if you have it and want to know more ask Joao or join Facebook I canít help you there Gaz.😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, PendletonThe3rd wrote:
Yeah, that's basically my problem with Gaz. The constant flexing. It's fatiguing. Worse still, he then hides behind his ridiculous statements to make the point that you are a troll....and because he is so wealthy, successful, good looking, best performer in the universe, blah blah blah..he is right and you are wrong (at least I think that's what he says as his his writing is often unintelligible).

It always annoys me when people like him pontificate like that...then proceed to say stuff like "I'm just calling it like it I see it." So what? I can call it like I see it too. Doesn't make me or you any more right.

Look, he may very well be the nicest guy in person, very helpful behind the scenes, etc...but I have zero respect for Gaz as a direct result of the way he presents himself openly on these threads. This is an open forum. And one can only judge you on how you comport yourself on it. Not in your pms to others or how you are in private. It's what you write for all to see that matters. And all I see is nothing but the nonsense stuff like what's on this thread.

I'm with BD, if you bluster like Gaz does, and make all sorts of claims...just back it up. But I guess he is too awesome to pander to the masses with actual substance. He likes to keep that kind of stuff more exclusive. Yet, he has no issue telling the masses just how incredible he is. How convenient.



Have every active member on here vote with other 100 posts to see whether they value me on here or not.
If I lose the vote even 48/52 I will leave the Cafť immediately Gaz.😊
Ps Iím confident it will be 90/10 in my favour what do you think?
Anyway I wonít answer anymore on this thread I promise
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
You donít understand Pendleton I know who BD is he lives in the road next to me and reinvents himself because he just hates people being liked and having knowledge. He is working under 2 or 3 aliases on here and cohorts with others.
Anyway no one worries me one iota I offer them all to knock on my door and meet me face to face.
The ones who do turn out to be very apologetic and humble and the others never show up.
Anyway back on topic and if you have it and want to know more ask Joao or join Facebook I canít help you there Gaz.😊



Come on stop Gaz
enough.

Road next door ..... I live in a village near Reading? There are 3 people on my lane a vicar and a couple in their ninties.

2 or 3 aliases. This is a magic forum pal not a spy movie

that's enough come on, Ill start the vote off
I vote your awesome

Put it to bed mate

Its not good being like this

I can leave the forum if you want all cool.

Its your world on here.

I'm just an average joe collector dabbler

Good luck

BD
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Hang on...
That vicar gave me an old magic book years back, Henry Hay I think.

IF your a vicar it will unreal.

Second thoughts he can hardly walk let alone run
Phew

BD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Legacy System (97 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL