The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Legacy System (97 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Ok peace Brother Gaz 🤝
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
841 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
You don’t understand Pendleton I know who BD is he lives in the road next to me and reinvents himself because he just hates people being liked and having knowledge. He is working under 2 or 3 aliases on here and cohorts with others.
Anyway no one worries me one iota I offer them all to knock on my door and meet me face to face.
The ones who do turn out to be very apologetic and humble and the others never show up.
Anyway back on topic and if you have it and want to know more ask Joao or join Facebook I can’t help you there Gaz.😊

You're doing it again. Making fluffy, blustery comments to justify yourself.

Again, I can only go off of what you present here on the Café. So in my experience here, and from all the hot air I see from you, I just don't respect you. So I don't care, if according to you, 90% of the folks here support the Gaz. From what I see, I don't. That's all I care about. But who cares what I think. If you feel good about the way you go about things, then by all means.
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Ok peace Brother Gaz 🤝

Cool thanks
If you ever over Burghfield
Fire a message over
BD
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you Gaz.😊👍
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, Bottom Drawer wrote:

Hey Prank
why don't you wait until this wallet gets a tad smaller?

I'm not saying it will, who knows?

BD

Is there anything in the market like this or are we witnessing something new being offered? The website doesn't mention any plans for a third batch.

Who knows is right. Long time ago, there were no electronic dices. Then there was one, now there are plenty. So I guess it will be like that with any new innovation these days.
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
True,
All electronics evolves quickly. Look at the original Mindbusters compared to now.
BD
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
64 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
Remembered me a bit of "inscribed", where your prediction ends up in an envelope.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S30026
just another concept of hiding the "p"...

Quote:
Is there anything in the market like this or are we witnessing something new being offered? The website doesn't mention any plans for a third batch.
sharpace
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of sharpace
I heard there is a similar pocket writing system are producing in Taiwan. It disguise as a pocket diary I saw the prototype in some Chinese forums .
The price is about$US800 it can input English, Chinese and some other foreign languages. Is will available on May.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2239 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2022, Christian_de_Punto wrote:
Remembered me a bit of "inscribed", where your prediction ends up in an envelope.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S30026
just another concept of hiding the "p"...

Quote:

Re: Inscribed..This places number one for the worst trick I have ever purchased. Totally unusable in live performance. Horrible tutorial.
Terrible setup. Had to do a ridiculous amount of dirty work directly in front of the spectator.
Way overpriced. If you see it, even on sale, run away!!!
Thankfully I was able to return it.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
430 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

My good friend Xavier Mortimer did it on a Las Vegas local TV show using the small wallet kit. I will try to get the footage.

Anyway updates about a third batch will be available very soon.

Currently we are programming the remote controls so that it inputs letters (words) as requested by some clients.

Not only that but the user will be able to link to the Legacy remote control any number between 1-999 to a pre-determined word (or drawing), so that by just quickly typing a pre-determined number the system will draw automatically what the performer inputed to the remote.

Both updates will be FREE.

Also currently every single language in the world is possible since the performer can customize their own handwriting (with 3 variants of each letter as well).

We will be sending customer updates about this soon.

The great thing is that the eco system is all over the air upgraded so there is no need to send anything physical to us.

Cheers
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Superb Joao as always what wonderful service Gaz.😊
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2022, Joao Miranda wrote:
Currently we are programming the remote controls so that it inputs letters (words) as requested by some clients.

Not only that but the user will be able to link to the Legacy remote control any number between 1-999 to a pre-determined word (or drawing), so that by just quickly typing a pre-determined number the system will draw automatically what the performer inputed to the remote.

Great ⭐️ that these options are now integrated into the remote control 👍
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Anyone looking to sell the system + remote + small wallet kit? PM Me plz!

Best Regards,
Paul
feelyplee
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of feelyplee
Best wallet , but the price.. omg
Wlmatti12
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Wlmatti12
Finally use dlegacy for the first time today, with the mayor of the town I live in, worked a charm!!!! And with the pencil tip instead of the sharpie tip, it makes maintaining the system basically work free.
Amazing joao!!! Brilliant
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2239 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Got a notice of shipping today, actually shipping tomorrow, woohoo!
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2022, dooblehorn wrote:
Got a notice of shipping today, actually shipping tomorrow, woohoo!

Is this the 3rd batch? When did you order? Congrats!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
This is incredible if you can afford it buy it, if you can’t borrow the money and buy it anyway Gaz.😊
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2022, prankmonster wrote:
Is this the 3rd batch? When did you order? Congrats!

Website quote: 2ND BATCH IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT

NO DATE FOR THIRD BATCH AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
I am sure that a third delivery will take place
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Legacy System (97 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL