The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Legacy System (97 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13~14~15 [Next]
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
430 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
If you use the holder in the jacket inside, with some experimentation and practice you can open the gimmicked wallet and place it inside the holder right in front of the audience.

Eventually you just would need to make a slit a little lower in the jacket to cover the angles a little but that’s about it.

So you don’t need two wallets.

Again, if not the easiest thing in the world but with practice it can be done.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4106 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, but then: Why not use "my approach" using two identical small wallets ... Smile ... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
430 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2022, JanForster wrote:
Yes, but then: Why not use "my approach" using two identical small wallets ... Smile ... Jan

If it’s the same wallet the spectator can even sign the prediction.

That would be the only advantage.
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Tracy, Minnesota
63 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Wow - thinking that so out side the box most audiences would never imagine how… too much for my amateur budget right now, but maybe someday. Would love to see it up close
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
839 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2022, Greg Rostami wrote:
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

I can't wait to use it with Inject.

Greg

I cant wait to use Inject - period! Since it stopped working a couple days after I payed good money for it!
magicforu
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of magicforu
The wallet is too big for me😟
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1432 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2022, dman11 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2022, Greg Rostami wrote:
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

I can't wait to use it with Inject.

Greg

I cant wait to use Inject - period! Since it stopped working a couple days after I payed good money for it!

Greg provides excellent customer service. Push him a message.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
430 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2022, magicforu wrote:

You have this option:

And the system is more than a wallet. You can even put the system in your back pocket and load a folded written prediction invisibly.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
839 Posts

Profile of dman11
Can Adam Wilber inspect it?
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
841 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2022, Joao Miranda wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2022, magicforu wrote:

You have this option:

And the system is more than a wallet. You can even put the system in your back pocket and load a folded written prediction invisibly.

This is good to know. Though I wish you hadn’t mentioned it as now I’m seriously considering it. I may have to pull a Gaz and get the wifey something nice first 🤪
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
It would be great to just have the option of buying the no-frills pocket printer/app/remote without the wallet. I've been looking for a reliable pocket printer option.

Loading the prediction into a wallet or other location offers lots of great opportunities.

For now, I won't be giving up my Super Sharpie and Confabulation routines that offer the same end result with perhaps more entertainment in some cases!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Loads of magicians already use tiny printers that even load directly into wallets. They are very cheap as well, however this version is a quality build and looks just like a real sharpie when printing and is as silent as it gets Gaz.😊
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Loads of magicians already use tiny printers that even load directly into wallets. They are very cheap as well, however this version is a quality build and looks just like a real sharpie when printing and is as silent as it gets Gaz.😊

Won't disagree re. build quality or level of innovation. Yet, feels like a magician fooler and very gimmicky versus an audience fooler, which we already have plenty versions of.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s not gimmicky if you don’t have the huge wallet in play. The small wallet and the card holder gadget is superb Gaz.😊
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It’s not gimmicky if you don’t have the huge wallet in play. The small wallet and the card holder gadget is superb Gaz.😊

Having watched the holder and slim wallet video, it does look much more appealing! Initially, I was hugely put off by the brick wallet and bulging inner jacket pocket. Being able to clip this behind you and load into a slim wallet or elsewhere is pretty cool.

***, there goes the holiday fund!
JETlivesOn
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of JETlivesOn
In Joao’s Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/355470724812004 David Penn posted a photo of his actual wallet next to the Legacy wallet. In the comments of that post he posted an additional photo of his actual wallet next to his face. The Legacy wallet does not look big at all.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6063 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2022, JETlivesOn wrote:
In Joao’s Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/355470724812004 David Penn posted a photo of his actual wallet next to the Legacy wallet. In the comments of that post he posted an additional photo of his actual wallet next to his face. The Legacy wallet does not look big at all.

Huh! It's actually not the big. Slightly thick but not to bad.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1599 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Granted... David like's to keep a sealed, deck of cards in his wallet at all times... Smile but yes, it is at lest 35-40% more thick than legacy.... I'm not concerned. Smile especially if using legacy in parlor or stage usages, it will look like a wallet. Nothing more
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
How easy is the reset on this and can it be done whilst strolling? Anyone know???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Legacy System (97 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL