The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magic Stories Wanted for Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Hi Gang,

I finished my new book a few weeks ago (Magician to Speaker), and while writing it, I thought of an excellent idea for a fun one. I wrote about a nightmare gig of mine in the book and want to do a book now just about magician horrible gigs. I would need at least about 20 performers' stories (big or small) to make it worthwhile; the more, the better. No payment for this, even with my best seller science-related book, I have not made much after paying for editing, etc. I will, however, give you credit in the book (name, initials, etc.) or you can remain anonymous your choice. You can PM me or email your story, whatever you feel more comfortable with.
We all have had bad gigs, I feel I had the worse one anyone can imagine and it's in my book. I know over the years, I have seen very few performers willing to share their stories. I will tell you a very respective and top mentalist in the world shared his with me long ago and it gave me the confidence to keep going when I felt like just hanging it up. My books are priced very low and all on Amazon. Once I finish, I will make it a free promotion (five days) and/or a minimum of $.99 (lowest Amazon allows when not a free promo) so everyone can get their copy. I am primarily a speaker these days so I write as much as I can when not presenting. My email is sapolice@aol.com. Start sharing. Thanks!

Giani Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magic Stories Wanted for Book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL