The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The Safe (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4442 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Having some fun. Inspired by an idea of Gregg Webb. Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/vKO6J605T6s
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1676 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Very funny, cute routine. I like it. When you start removing things from the box, it looks uninterested until you remove too many and it becomes funny, like the clowns' car.

Thank you for sharing your ideas

Pablo
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4442 Posts

Yes, good observation! That was exactly the point! I had to draw the line between pulling out too much stuff and having it start to get boring, but I think the amount in the safe is just right, and the coin magic recovery using the hammer as an example is the kicker that hits it "right on the nail". Thanks for watching!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Zuzyak
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Zuzyak
Yes, it works that way)) at first it looks routine, but after you get a lot of things out of the box, it’s already much more interesting
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2976 Posts

Profile of fonda57
That was fun.
I j
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
I love it!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4442 Posts

Thanks guys! I do this as a followup to my Thumb Through Coin, found in Rubinstein Coin Magic. I believe I already posted that video in the Rubinstein Coin Magic thread.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7129 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I love it! Brilliant thinking! This is now in my Favorites!

Doug
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Mike added the safe. I used to just put the cup, supposedly full of bent coins, away at the end without changing them back to flat. I called it Geller Coins and the audience bought it. I used it in a platform set. The coin bending doesn't seem as much like a switch as a color change, copper to silver or one of those to a chinese coin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The Safe (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL