The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Reality by Michael Murray (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
This is new from Michael Murray .
Itís a must easier divination of a Thought Of Card than his Isolation, but itís just as good .
He has fooled me with it several times & it did my head in trying to work out how he did it .
Needless to say but I had NO idea.
I am going to put a little bit work into learning this & then I have a thought of card revelation using just the mind as you donít need a deck of cards & I will use it for life
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4498 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hi Mike

Was this released at Blackpool? Any idea when it will be on his website?
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I think it was released at Blackpool & you are correct, itís not on the website yet
It is called Oreality but for some reason when I have posted the O is missing .
Itís very good
It drove me crazy trying to work it out & I couldnít !
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9940 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Welcome back Mike. Hope youíre well.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Am ok my friend.
Itís been a while since I have posted but I still look forward to reading you posts
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5886 Posts

Profile of videoman
I was just wondering about the long absence of Mike as well. Glad youíre still around and see, you are missed when you leave.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Thanks Videomam
Glad to be back
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1793 Posts

Profile of celebrity
So very kind as always Mike. It was a genuine pleasure to perform it for you!

This was released at Blackpool and will land on the MindFX site next week when I get back home Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4498 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2022, celebrity wrote:
So very kind as always Mike. It was a genuine pleasure to perform it for you!

This was released at Blackpool and will land on the MindFX site next week when I get back home Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Sorry to have not made it to Blackpool - I always hit up the MindFX stall ... its always worth a visit. I love to watch Michael work .... Wish I had been there. Will be watching your site very closely Michael!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Just want to re emphasise that even though Michael is a good friend of mine , he is one of a select few who fools me & blows my mind .
At 62 yrs old & having been in magic SO long it seems nothing ever does, but Mikey M is the exception.
This did my head in .
How , HOW ? Was what I found myself saying
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1625 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Is this similar to isolation at all?
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Same effect but completely different method
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1625 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Anyone else seen this performed in Blackpool? Iím really excited for it lol
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2353 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I havent seen it performed, but I did purchase the booklet at Blackpool from Michael, and have yet to dive in, as my buddy that picked it up for me, just brought it to me.

I will be reviewing first off a performance from Michael to me, and later, once I read the booklet, initial thoughts, and then later....once I have tried the method on a few people, thoughts on performance of it.

I will be back once all of that happens in due fashion, and let you all know, but it might take a bit.

Thanks for being patient

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2052 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Thanks! Canít wait!
Ben
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
954 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Having only seen one early performance of Oreality on the Isolation FB group, this definitely has a similar feel to Isolation in performance. The participant builds up a card in their mind from a value followed by the suit. The participant is then guided through a couple visualizations where they only think of their answer to a question. And the thought of card is named. Whole performance was less than three minutes.

Oreality is not english language-dependent which will please some. I'm hesitant about Mike's comment that this is "much easier" than Isolation, I'm pretty sure some mental effort and memorization of script are required here but nothing crazy (similar to Isolation).
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4498 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Sounds great!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2353 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I just got off the line with Michael, and he performed this for me. I already bought the booklet at Blackpool, and I wanted to experience it firsthand before I dove in and read the method.

Michael performed it twice for me.

It really is great. Its easy in a way because of something that naturally occurs, but you will still need to put in some work, though I do feel its easier than Isolation, plus its universal which is great.

I love it and will be putting in the work required to perform, since you will always have something to do propless.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
As I said & Alex has confirmed, itís easier to learn than Isolation BUT still requires work ( doesnít everything worthwhile) to get it smooth & seamless.
Worth learning
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1362 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Sounds very interesting, looking forward to see when it pops at the MindFX page and follow the discussion in this thread..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Reality by Michael Murray (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL