The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reality by Michael Murray (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Looking forward to picking this up in hard bound. Michael’s thoughts are always inspiring!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2353 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Update:

So I just started to learn it the day before yesterday briefly, then studied it a bit more last night.

I’m not at 100% yet but I feel I am at about a 85% so far.

Haven’t performed it for anyone until I have it at 100%.

But it is definitely easier than Isolation l, and universal.

Will post my thoughts once I have it down and have performed it

Thanks

Alex.
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1793 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I look forward to the response from this and only wish I had a camera on the MindFX stand to record some of the reactions to this. One guy almost jumped out of his skin when I named his card and his wifes reaction was priceless too. Whilst I don’t personally feel that Isolation was difficult to learn, this is certainly far easier since you will always follow the same approach in each performance.

What I feel is especially nice about this is that you not only reveal the participants card, but also have the opportunity to explain exactly what they are envisioning in their mind (this will make perfect sense to all owners).

I will add that this hasn’t been designed as a replacement for Isolation but rather as an alternative for those who may not perform in English. The methods in both books can also be combined together to create a whole myriad of hybrid systems too.

Much respect to all!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1793 Posts

Profile of celebrity
For the few who have asked, I have added Oreality to the website so that you can pick it up before I do the full ad copy etc.

The link to purchase is below -

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/new......l-murray

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4498 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Purchased thank you for supplying our addicitons. LOL Smile
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
729 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Purchased thanks Michael
Unlucky13
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Unlucky13
Loved Isolation so just purchased this and I used it as a good excuse to pick up a copy of Paralies too that has been on my want list for a while!
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1362 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Would love to buy this as a download. But shipping from UK will hit Denmark, with a standard 15 pounds customsfee and 25% VAT on top. This is due to UK is no longer a part of the EU, and how Danish customs handle all non-EU countries.

Booklet: 19,95
Shipping: 8,95
Customs fee: 15,00
25 VAT of 28,90 = 7,20
Total: 51 pounds

Hope it will be avaiable as a download, otherwise I will pick it up next year in Blackpool. Or maybe this booklet will be available at EU dealers like https://tesmarzauberartikel.de/????
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2022, Vraagaard wrote:
Would love to buy this as a download. But shipping from UK will hit Denmark, with a standard 15 pounds customsfee and 25% VAT on top. This is due to UK is no longer a part of the EU, and how Danish customs handle all non-EU countries.

Booklet: 19,95
Shipping: 8,95
Customs fee: 15,00
25 VAT of 28,90 = 7,20
Total: 51 pounds

Hope it will be avaiable as a download, otherwise I will pick it up next year in Blackpool. Or maybe this booklet will be available at EU dealers like https://tesmarzauberartikel.de/????


I think you will find VAT is zero rated for books and anything that is printed that does not include props
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3857 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Unfortunately while books are zero rated for vat in the U.K. and some EU countries it is not true for all. Denmark does indeed charge 25% on books, whilst Germany charges 7%. I’m not sure about other EU countries.

This is an excellent effect and is far easier than isolation.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Unlucky13
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Unlucky13
I messaged Michael this morning to give him my praise for this system if you want to call it that. I think at £20 this is super fairly priced. It's 34 pages and took me just over 45ish minutes to read cover to cover and then a few more hours to get the system committed to memory to the point of being able to preform it casually. Compare that to the few weeks it took for me to wrap my head around Isolation. My copy also had a few cards with it to help with the effect which is always a nice touch. In my opinion the most important thing about O-Reality is it fooled the hell out of my Fiancee. She had been subjected to years of effects and 99% of the time now she can quickly tell me how I did something but with this she was stumped totally outright. Well done Michael on another outstanding release!
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1625 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2022, Unlucky13 wrote:
I messaged Michael this morning to give him my praise for this system if you want to call it that. I think at £20 this is super fairly priced. It's 34 pages and took me just over 45ish minutes to read cover to cover and then a few more hours to get the system committed to memory to the point of being able to preform it casually. Compare that to the few weeks it took for me to wrap my head around Isolation. My copy also had a few cards with it to help with the effect which is always a nice touch. In my opinion the most important thing about O-Reality is it fooled the hell out of my Fiancee. She had been subjected to years of effects and 99% of the time now she can quickly tell me how I did something but with this she was stumped totally outright. Well done Michael on another outstanding release!


Completely stumped or just partially stumped? I really like the look of this!
Unlucky13
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Unlucky13
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2022, SleepyMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2022, Unlucky13 wrote:
I messaged Michael this morning to give him my praise for this system if you want to call it that. I think at £20 this is super fairly priced. It's 34 pages and took me just over 45ish minutes to read cover to cover and then a few more hours to get the system committed to memory to the point of being able to preform it casually. Compare that to the few weeks it took for me to wrap my head around Isolation. My copy also had a few cards with it to help with the effect which is always a nice touch. In my opinion the most important thing about O-Reality is it fooled the hell out of my Fiancee. She had been subjected to years of effects and 99% of the time now she can quickly tell me how I did something but with this she was stumped totally outright. Well done Michael on another outstanding release!


Completely stumped or just partially stumped? I really like the look of this!


Completely! And that was after she was even part of the test subject group from the isolation Facebook group. I repeated it a few times for her over the last few days and she still hasn’t a clue.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1793 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hugely appreciated and it is so nice to hear that you are up and running with it (to great success too)!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6063 Posts

Profile of RNK
Bummer, I just can't bring myself to pay an extra 9 pounds to get a PDF emailed to me. Freaking governments suck!
trebeseer
View Profile
New user
S FL
41 Posts

Profile of trebeseer
Any more reviews on this? I bought Isolation (great book!) from Michael and had a couple awesome performances and a couple fails (my amateur fault). Mike says this is a bit easier. What do you think?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1793 Posts

Profile of celebrity
If anyone is interested in this and already owns Isolation, please shoot me a pm Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3658 Posts

Profile of takeachance
There is a bonus routine with the added exra’s for a thought of card to wallet. Has anyone tried it out?
eddie1
View Profile
Regular user
UK
133 Posts

Profile of eddie1
Been holding off on this purchase for a while because with something propless like this I was pretty adamant about seeing a performance before buying just to get a gist of how the effect even goes. But after reading this thread I am convinced that it’s a great effect and right up my street. Order’s in.
Taylor Jarratt
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Taylor Jarratt
Quick question but how does this effect differ from isolation? Are there any benefits to isolation over this? Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reality by Michael Murray (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL