The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F.A.S.T. by Daniel Dorian Johnson (102 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14~15~16 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1968 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Release day should be no later than Monday of next week Smile

Best Wishes to all!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, celebrity wrote:

Best Wishes to all!

Michael

Will there be any distributors here stateside? I know that after ordering Joel Dickson's Knock-on, I am hesitant to order another one deck trick at that cost.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:

Best Wishes to all!

Michael

Will there be any distributors here stateside? I know that after ordering Joel Dickson's Knock-on, I am hesitant to order another one deck trick at that cost.

Pretty sure the deck you get is just a standard non gimmicked deck.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, SleepyMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:

Best Wishes to all!

Michael

Pretty sure the deck you get is just a standard non gimmicked deck.

Yes, that is what has been said. Price of regular deck, instructions for F.A S.T. and shipped across the pond will be almost £40.
I understand the reasoning of why the price point has been placed as it is, yet, for me, I can not justify that amount of spending for the sending a regular deck of cards and the instructions across the pond.
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
The deck comes set-up to work the effect.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, Doric wrote:

How much of a setup does it require?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Mine only cost me a tenner at Blackpool so I bought 2 and 1 for a friend Gaz.😊
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, Doric wrote:

Is there a discount if you get the deck without it being set-up?
(Just kidding).

I hope it is released in the USA.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
Lol, good one Michael.
MrFreakStreetShow
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MrFreakStreetShow
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Mine only cost me a tenner at Blackpool so I bought 2 and 1 for a friend Gaz.😊

We charged £20 pounds at Blackpool, so I don’t know how you swung that bargain 😳
giochi
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of giochi
When purchased, will buyers have to wait for the physical deck and package in order to receive the download link?
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2022, giochi wrote:
When purchased, will buyers have to wait for the physical deck and package in order to receive the download link?

I agree. I know it was said earlier that the code is only with the physical deck in order to prevent piracy, but it would be great to have access to the video once pre-ordered as the package take a long time to get here (I, for one, am in New York). Receiving the deck will be an added plus, but would be fantastic to have access to explanation in meantime.

Call me impatient! Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1968 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I am happy to report that the next batch of FAST are being released on Monday. I also aim to hook everyone up with the instructional videos but for piracy protection need to do this order by order. Rest assured that we will get you all hooked up asap (possibly tomorrow if I get the opportunity).

Wishing you all an amazing weekend too!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Phenomenal!!!
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2022, celebrity wrote:
I am happy to report that the next batch of FAST are being released on Monday. I also aim to hook everyone up with the instructional videos but for piracy protection need to do this order by order. Rest assured that we will get you all hooked up asap (possibly tomorrow if I get the opportunity).

Wishing you all an amazing weekend too!

Michael

Can’t wait!
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
48 Posts

Profile of mandrax
Will this be sold at Vanishing or Penguin?
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Did anyone receive the instructional videos yet?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Not yet, any idea when it will be available?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1968 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hello gents, sadly the internet wasn’t good where I was located over the weekend so I was unable to get the links out. I have been with Daniel today re-filming a better explanation for the Bergfast effect (which I hope to edit and upload tomorrow) but I will still be hooking everyone up tonight with the links as promised.

I am also happy to report that Daniel and Mick helped me box up another 100 copies today and so all orders have now been dispatched too Smile

I have roughly fifty copies left from the second batch left and these are available to purchase now!

Best Wishes Michael

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s a brilliant compilation of routines with the Berglas effect being my favourite of 4/5 really great effects.
Highly recommended as this is an effect that you will definitely use imho as it’s a jaw dropper performed with the subtitles that Daniel teaches Gaz.😊 ps I think he is a creator to watch out for as his thinking is quality
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F.A.S.T. by Daniel Dorian Johnson (102 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL