The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Switcher by Mark Traversoni (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
Anyone use The Switcher by Mark Traversoni?
I saw that it is a swicher, and I wanted to know, if they recommend this one or if there really is a better one.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2091 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I'm not aware of the Switcher but from the video (and all due respect to Mark who I think is a great guy) I'm not sure why you would need a gimmick to perform that specific switch... maybe have a look at Cold Case from Greg Wilson, it's performed without the magician turning away.
Ben
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2554 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
The Switcher is an aid to a traditional type switch where you turn away , no hands go in your pockets, no jacket is being held open while you get a pen etc, there is less movement and it's easier to do.

If you already do a switch you don't need this, it's designed for those that have been wanting to do a switch for years but have never plucked up the courage to do so, it's very easy to do within minutes whereas other gimmicks like Cold Case need quite a bit of practice to pull them off well.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2022, Saturn UK wrote:
The Switcher is an aid to a traditional type switch where you turn away , no hands go in your pockets, no jacket is being held open while you get a pen etc, there is less movement and it's easier to do.

If you already do a switch you don't need this, it's designed for those that have been wanting to do a switch for years but have never plucked up the courage to do so, it's very easy to do within minutes whereas other gimmicks like Cold Case need quite a bit of practice to pull them off well.

Thanks.
I don't have any switch, so ask if this will be the best switch we have on the market
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2091 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2022, bernardo_jas wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2022, Saturn UK wrote:

Thanks.
I don't have any switch, so ask if this will be the best switch we have on the market

Asking for "the best on the market" is always a tough question to answer as different people will most of the time have different opinions. It also depends what you want to achieve. If you want to do a switch in front of your spectators without having to turn around (at least a bit) The Switcher is probably not for you (Mark correct me if I'm wrong). If you don't mind turning around a bit and performing it like Mark then it's probably a good option. If you need to do the switch without bringing your hands away Cold Case is probably a better option and it has really good reviews (do check them out). I have Cold Case by the way and I think it's really good but you will need to practice a bit.
Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Switcher by Mark Traversoni (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL