The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Where can I find or buy Criss Angel effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sandman
View Profile
New user
Texas
98 Posts

Profile of sandman
I would like to know where to find or buy any criss angel effects I have looked all over and have had no luck if some one could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx,
Sandman
Presentation is 99% of all magic
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
sandman
View Profile
New user
Texas
98 Posts

Profile of sandman
Where can I buy or learn any of his tricks. I already have his dvds thank you for your help.
MikeSpark
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of MikeSpark
Why would you want to learn what Criss does?

wouldn't it be better to do your own thing?

Mike
sandman
View Profile
New user
Texas
98 Posts

Profile of sandman
Maybe if I learn what he does it can give me an idea what I should do
Smudge
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Smudge
Something that has kept me busy working is this phrase.

"If you are unique, people can't compare you to others."
sandman
View Profile
New user
Texas
98 Posts

Profile of sandman
Then why do any of us want to buy any tricks from a magic shop or off the internet that would be doing what some one else is already doing. I merely want to know how his tricks are done to have a better understanding of it.
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Most of Chris Angel's grand illusions are custom built and designed. His closeup effects such as needle thru arm can be purchased from a magic shop. If you want to know basic principles of illusions, perhaps the Paul Osborne Illusion book series is a place to start.
MISTER E
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MISTER E
Search the shops and find effects that you can adapt to your own personality. Even though imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, find instead a way to make others flatter you. So go get the Criss effects to gather a better understanding of them. Then move on, move forward, and evolve.

-E
Dr.Maya Baalaamurugaan
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Dr.Maya Baalaamurugaan
You can often produce what is seen on TV with a different method almost the same way!
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Sandman,

Not every magician sells his effects. Some do, but it's silly to expect to find out how to do any magician's effects. If you really like Ammar, or Jay Sankey, you're in luck. All their stuff is learnable. That is a choice they have made.

But it is absolutely inappropriate to EXPECT access to the effects of every magician. In fact, since Criss Angel does not, to my knowledge, offer explanations of his effects, it is inappropriate to look for them. The magic that is deliberately made available to learn by its creators is the magic that is appropriate to learn.
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Where can I find or buy Criss Angel effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL