The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HEADS & TAILS PREDICTION by Mickael Chatelain (Organic diabolical method that fools everyone!) (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
Mickael proposes you today a DIABOLICAL method ! A method that will fool your spectators every time ! A method so INCREDIBLE, that even professional magicians will be taken in!

* Correctly predict a spectator’s coin flip three times in a row
* No forcing or manipulation, the spectator flips their own coins and it still works!
* Resets instantly.

Heads & Tails Prediction By Mickael Chatelain
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.asp......95c89d1a

Presale now. Release: March 21st

A real miracle!
The method is DIABOLIC!
No error, 100% reliable
No forcing or other !
No manipulation, IMMEDIATE reset!
So clean, really INCREDIBLE!
No change... 3 coins and 3 papers, nothing else!
You slowly turn over each paper, no suspicious gestures etc!
The only trick you will ever have in your wallet that requires nothing more than 3 regular coins!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2239 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Trying to figure out why this is $35; especially if it’s borrowed coins?
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2173 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2022, dooblehorn wrote:
Trying to figure out why this is $35; especially if it’s borrowed coins?

Good point. Does it come with a gimmick?
Roberto W
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Only think that could be from a gimmick aspect, is each of the papers depending on how show them could reveal one of 2 outcomes
westo
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
541 Posts

Profile of westo
30 quid.. Smile looks like this could be a download....hope I'm wrong...
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
DavidMac
View Profile
New user
Stafford, UK
66 Posts

Profile of DavidMac
"The only trick you will ever have in your wallet that requires nothing more than 3 regular coins!"
And 3 pieces of paper worth 30 quid. I'm assuming the paper is tyvek.

Jamie Daws has a printable gimmick in one or two of his lectures that would allow you to do this, after some small arts and crafts (print, cut and stick). I'm not sure I'm allowed to name the gimmick but it's in his Distance and Magic Factory lectures.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1504 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Total speculation on my part, but because of the cautious nature we see the three slips removed and set down on the table - what you're paying for a those three slips. I'm thinking they're clever and devious! The use of grid paper is more than likely essential. You can only see it in the first example, not the US coin example, but when the spectator points to each slip, I looks like two of them are pushed in a sliding motion, while the odd one (the first one that is FACE) is first pushed down on the table then slid. Again, pure speculation, but that's the only thing that pops into my mind. Right or wrong, it does look clean!!
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1315 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Except you can't be getting pre-made (gimmicked) Tyvek/paper, since it says it works with any currency (really language around heads/tails vs face/pile), and you'd otherwise have to specify when purchasing.

I think you can't write on Tyvek too easily. If it's just a DIY build, I agree it's a little pricey, but looks incredibly clean.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s obvious how it works to a magician but if those papers are super thin and lock it’s a great little effect to have in your wallet imo Gaz.😊
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Agree with Gaz.

How innocent the slips look close up (whether
the gimmick is open or locked) will be the deciding factor as to how useable this is.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5886 Posts

Profile of videoman
I wonder if it’s possible to repeat this. Maybe pretend to get out 3 different pieces of paper?
Maybe start with 6 pieces, and shuffle them up to repeat.
I would prefer they not be numbered but just blank on the front. Should be possible because I believe you DIY all the writing.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3141 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Really nice ! I guess you get the 2 way out papers not sure .
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1432 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2022, videoman wrote:
I wonder if it’s possible to repeat this. Maybe pretend to get out 3 different pieces of paper?
Maybe start with 6 pieces, and shuffle them up to repeat.
I would prefer they not be numbered but just blank on the front. Should be possible because I believe you DIY all the writing.

^ ^ THIS! ^ ^ Otherwise it doesn't seem to be a strong routine to me.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
latingate
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of latingate
Can the papers be examined at the end?
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
I doubt it.

Don't agree you need to repeat this for it to be strong. That's about routining and presentation.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
I like the look of this. I'm currently focused on EDC items that I can fit in my wallet or pocket and carry all of the time - this certainly fits the bill, but gosh it's expensive
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
I really don't know how we come to decide if something is cheap or expensive.

The materials used is only a small part of the value, no?
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2022, leipzisch wrote:
I really don't know how we come to decide if something is cheap or expensive.

The materials used is only a small part of the value, no?

I agree, but it's personal preference. Some of my best value is a $10 download. I'm not saying that I won't buy it, but that I'm hesitating.
RicoGood
View Profile
Regular user
The devil told me
140 Posts

Profile of RicoGood
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2022, latingate wrote:
Can the papers be examined at the end?

I think not. And this is the downside.

Since 2 decades I have a similar effect in my wallet. I use 5 coins and predict the heads/tails outcome. Without any gimmick.
leipzisch
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
The audience will want to inspect the slips if either a) the slips look dodgy or b) at the end of the routine, the magician has focussed the audience's attention on the slips of paper, rather than the message they hold.

This is a subtle but important distinction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HEADS & TAILS PREDICTION by Mickael Chatelain (Organic diabolical method that fools everyone!) (34 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL