The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Plastic cover for clear car (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Avocat
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Avocat
For decades now, I've been trying to come up with the perfect cover for my Luis Trueba's clear car

Ideally, I'd want something in vinyl, like the last "Vanishing Card Case" was constructed

Just FYI: Trueba's clear car works like Koorwinder's car - it rolls freely until it stops dead where the magician wants

My thinking has always been that the clear car itself gains a lot in impact if it's covered during the routine, then revealed to be clear only after it's stopped itself several times

In the past, I've used cardboard, which works but looks cheap. The difference in audience impact makes the effort worthwhile though
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
414 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
I am not familiar with this variant of Dick Koornwinder's Car. Is it possible you could send me a picture of it? (rhett.bryson@furman.edu)
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2668 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1640 Posts

Profile of randirain
Vacuum forming is your best bet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Plastic cover for clear car (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL