The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Levitation for talent show? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickster498
View Profile
New user
trickster498
15 Posts

Profile of trickster498
I have a talent show coming up and I desided I want to do a levitation. I did it once at school for a coluple of people and the next thing I knew there was word that I could levitate like 2 feet in the air so every one wanted me to do it even the teachers, but I cant because of angels. is there a great levitation that can be done in a gym? it's not that big but I need something that can be done with people on sides and in front of me. please help.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Buy Andrew Mayne's booklet, Touching Sky. It has six killer levitations in it, three of which can be done on stage. The best part is that all of them are very cheap to make. I have it and I highly reccomend it.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
It is a good booklet. You will find something in it that you may use for the talent show.

Good luck at the talent show, break a leg!

Ray
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Try Float-Ease!!! They'll think you're realy can float!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
trickster498
View Profile
New user
trickster498
15 Posts

Profile of trickster498
Does float ease have good angels and how much is it and where can I buy it?
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
You do not need angels to fly!:)
Just kidding!
Personally I do not like float easy,prefer to buy Mayne's booklet in levitations.
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
112 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
For a talent show, I would highly suggest a variation on King Rising I came up with utilizing a cardboard box. I've done this a number of times for groups of people and it works great.

I do a comedic presentation with it that I'd be glad to explain to you if you own or purchase King Rising (download is about $20 at Ellusionist.com).

The nice thing about the box method... is that it assures that folks view from the proper angle. Those familiar with KR will know what I mean by viewing the pics below.

I now use this method in place of Fearson's Box. It get's great reactions. Anyhoo, that's my suggestion.

Leo

P.S. Any KR owners interested in this presentation, feel free to PM me.
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Levitation for talent show? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL