The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help Needed To All Cardicians Reading This (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
- Out Of This World (or its variants)
- Histed Heisted
- Gemini Twins
- Jim Steinmeyer's Nine Card Trick
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
TWINS!
OUT OF THIS WORLD
LAS VEGAS LEAPER
CANNIBAL CARDS
FURTHER THAN THAT...

the patter build 'em up!
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Thanks guys! I'll be getting those things you call packet tricks from my local store.
eric_e
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of eric_e
Maybe this is mentioned above somewhere, and I missed it, but even though it's a take-a-card trick, any of the many good versions of Miller's Dunbury Delusion plot take the curse off themselves by creating the illusion of a big goof followed by a very surprising correction (at least if done well). Also might have missed this above, too, but if nobody has mentioned it, Paul Harris's Reflex can be an absolute killer for laymen. I have surprised myself with it many times when people have just been blown away by what is a wonderful premise for a pretty simple trick, mechanically speaking, assuming you're good at repeat double lifts (and this trick provides lots of natural misdirection for them). It's generically kind of a think-of-a-card trick on one level, I guess, but it almost doesn't play as a card trick at all--more like a game or contest that really builds suspense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help Needed To All Cardicians Reading This (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL