The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Help Identify Aldo Colombini Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
So I have the instructions for this.. But this must have came with a little square Effect name / title.. which is now gone..

Effect - You show 5 cards completely blank on both sides. A card is selected from a regular deck (say QH). The same card appears on every face of the blank cards. Then all the cards are blank again including the spectators selection. The card now reappears face up in the middle of the deck.

Comes with QH/blank back
4 double blank cards
Blank face card

Thanks
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Did you ever locate the name of this effect? Aldo was so prolific that a search for one of his effects is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Help Identify Aldo Colombini Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL