The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » How to identify the manufacturer of my rings? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
54 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
Hi All,

Is there are way to identify the maker of a set of rings? Thank you in advance for any input!
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
I was hoping that someone would provide an answer to your question.
Can you describe the set that you have?
(Size, number, weight (solid/ hollow), type of metal, instructions or packaging, anything special about the key ring, weld or other marks).
BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
54 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
Yes, I'll measure them in the morning. How can one tell if they are solid or hollow? To me they sound solid, but is there a fool proof way to tell?
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of magic.99
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2022, BeachCat wrote:
Hi All,

Is there are way to identify the maker of a set of rings? Thank you in advance for any input!

The cost of them will quickly reduce the possibilities!
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Six weeks ago I sent this BeachCat individual $75 for three magic books and so far I've received nothing. This Café member has ignored my text messages, e-mails, and PMs on this site. A dire warning to others to stay away.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2022, Leo H wrote:
Six weeks ago I sent this BeachCat individual $75 for three magic books and so far I've received nothing. This Café member has ignored my text messages, e-mails, and PMs on this site. A dire warning to others to stay away.

I do hope it was through Paypal and it wasn't sent as friends and family.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
It was a PayPal purchase. This BeachCat individual is a scoundrel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » How to identify the manufacturer of my rings? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL