The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Instructions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
35 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
I was fortunate to have recently purchased a nice collection of Tenyo instructions. My purpose for doing so, aside from the Tenyo props I own, is to upload them to a searchable database I've created. I've uploaded about fifteen or so, so far and still have at least twenty to go.

Attention Forum Mods: If I'm mistaken and this post isn't permitted here, please forgive me and delete it.

https://magicollector.com/
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2890 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Unless you've sorted the legal issues out with Tenyo already it seems like a very bad idea to sell someone else's intellectual property and violate their copyright. Will you care to elaborate how you come to sell their instructions and secrets?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
35 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
Aside from saying that has been addressed and worked out, no, I won't elaborate as per the agreement that was made.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2022, Ron Cowart wrote:
Aside from saying that has been addressed and worked out, no, I won't elaborate as per the agreement that was made.

I seriously doubt that permission has been given by Tenyo to post instructions for their effects. Knowing Tenyo and being in direct communication with Tenyo in Japan to get instructions for older Tenyo items I own, Tenyo takes the workings of it effects seriously. In communicating with Tenyo, I had to give proof of ownership and declare that I will respect the workings of its effects and not post the instructions, which is not an issue for me. Tenyo is extremely protective of its creations, and rightfully so...

Even Richard Kaufman, Tenyo enthusiast and expert extraordinnaire, had to abide by Tenyo's wishes to not expose the inner workings of Tenyo's effects in his excellent book Tenyoism. If Richard had to abide by their rules when publishing his wonderful book, then that tells me all I need to know. That is why I doubt that you worked out an agreement with Tenyo to sell their instructions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Instructions (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL