The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » THE WIZARD MAGIC REVIEW 20/4/22:Bottle by Perseus Arkomanis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic

whom fate – abetted by the currents and wind – might deliver the marine missive. Messages have been slipped into bottles and shipped on mysterious voyages at least since 310 B.C., when Greek philosopher Theophrastus employed the tactic to test his theory that the Atlantic flows into the Mediterranean Sea. A message is chosen in the form of a playing card. You introduce a mini glass bottle sealed with a cork. With a wave of the hand a miniature of the selection appears rolled up and sealed inside the bottle. You open up the bottle to toss it out and as it emerges from within it’s glass prison it enlarges to the actual size of the selection.

Each gimmick is hand crafted by Perseus himself making sure it reaches the quality standards needed.

You will receive anything you need to perform this masterpiece:

Normal mini glass bottle
Gimmicked mini glass bottle
Rolled up duplicate of the mini card
Fully illustrated instructional booklet

Beautiful Music by Tristan (George Arkomanis) from "The Magic Show"
can be found here: www.orionmagicproductions.com
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Looks fantastic. I loved Gilligan's Prediction from Bazar de Magia (by Rodrigo Romano), but lost mine and have been unable to locate another one for years.
Perseus Arkomanis
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Perseus Arkomanis
Thank you so much.
I love Bottle so much! It's such a romantic yet astonishing effect.
The things that are most real to me are the illusions which I create...everything else is quicksand...
<BR>
<BR>www.orionmagicproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » THE WIZARD MAGIC REVIEW 20/4/22:Bottle by Perseus Arkomanis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL