The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Re-Reading Old Threads (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RoyalRd
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of RoyalRd
As I've been getting acquainted with the Café, I looked over all the pages of threads on The Gambling Spot and while I didn't click through on everything, I found plenty of cool, interesting, and valuable conversations. I wanted to express my appreciation for all the contributors who have written and responded to ideas, shared thoughts, and generally everything. I hope to have something to contribute myself and get more involved in conversations even if it's just to encourage dialogue when material is over my head but again, thanks for investing time and energy into this!

I don't know if others want to review old stuff, but if you do and want to add favorite conversations to this thread, maybe that's a useful way to index older conversations. Or maybe it's just a distraction, I don't know, but I figured maybe that'd be useful.
Rebis
View Profile
New user
Verona, Italy
54 Posts

Profile of Rebis
I went through all the threads in this section, and I definetely agree with you.

Been thinking for a while to collect all the interesting items in one single file. Maybe one day, who knows...
RoyalRd
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of RoyalRd
I know there were a few bookmarks I added, especially on some of Doc's contributions
5ggg
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of 5ggg
Can you name some favorites?
questort
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of questort
So much valuable information on this site, I was getting nervous during the site renovation downtime.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Re-Reading Old Threads (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL