The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Texas Yawl (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Filley
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Filley
The pandemic pulled that 12 year old longing to be a magician out of me. Isolation drove me to pull out my Mr. Magic box full of tricks - some of which I have carried around for 50 years! Essentially started from scratch. Have purchased numerous Amazon & Ebay tricks with less than stellar results. Found big help from utube and sites like magictricks.com that have “how to” videos and penguin magic’s customer product reviews. I love buying new tricks so I know all the USPS & Delivery drivers.

I’m excited about this site & hopefully getting at least some if the crumbs of talent that drop from all the real magicians tables! I am starting to get slightly (?) better. I think I have enough purchased tricks & the full Tarbell book series, so my situation is better execution & refinement of what I have.

Looking forward to learning
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
@Filley,

Welcome to The Magic Café. Don't know how far you are from Arlington, but I believe there's a TAOM convention coming up soon-ish.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Texas Yawl (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL