The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PAST CARCOSA COLLECTION CONTEST ENTRANTS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hi all,

I'll be trying to reach out to all of you who have participated in the past Carcosa Contests.

I've been dusting off the old files and planning to re-release the old Arcana Carcosa, plus a more updated version of way more surreal horror, as well as a trick deck dedicated to 4 mythological dog deities ("the mythodogical Deck"), and take all my past shared effects and release them as the "Phantasm Files."

All of these projects will be aimed to raise awareness and support for charities - the ones I generally support are the National Service Dogs and Doctors Without Borders.

You can see more about my whacky projects here:

https://houndsandjackals.ca

Anyway, there was so much GOLD in those Carcosa Collection Contests, I wanted to reach out to all those who submitted to see if you would allow me to compile them all into an updated better form, and use it as well to raise funds for NSD and DWB.

Here are the people I seek - I'm posting here in case you come by - otherwise I'll be checking my old contacts and try to track you down.... in case you forgot who you were:

George F. Ledo
Ron Dayton
Bill Zuerner
Willem Stapelberg
Dave Janoskie
Patrick Schlagel
Chris Handa
Tony Iacoviello
David Sacks
James Perry / Marlowe
Jim Magus
Luca Volpe
John Birleson
Andreas Steverding
Jamie Salinas
Walter Davis
Barneyfife
Steve Murray
Bill Montana

Anyway, I look forward to reconnecting!!!!!

Warmest regards,

Bruce
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PAST CARCOSA COLLECTION CONTEST ENTRANTS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL