The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knots 2 DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Bill Wisch and Wisch-Craft are proud to present: "Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knots" a 2 DVD Set Available only from Bill at:
https://www.billwisch.com/products

Trailer:

Description:
"Out of all the students I've taught the knots, you do it the best." - Tony Slydini on Bill Wisch

Slydini's Knotted Silks routine is one of the most legendary routines in the history of magic. In this 2 DVD set, Bill Wisch teaches for the first time, this routine, the Houdini Knots and the Silks and Glasses routine with his own variations and additions. Bill is Tony Slydini's only authorized and sponsored protege. He is the only person that Slydini gave permission to lecture on Slydini's original routines and techniques. Slydini himself told Bill Wisch that, "Out of all the students I've taught the knots, you do it the best."

This lesson features the basic Slydini Knots routine, the Houdini Knots and the Silks and Glasses routine. Multiple camera angles are used and every possible aspect of these routines is discussed in-depth. Secrets and methods that were not included in the Slydini books are also included. Runs approx 1hr and 50 minutes.

KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Selected quotes about Bill Wisch and the "Slydini Knotted Silks":

"He moved on to one of Slydini's gems, "Slydini Silks," in which two silks are unmistakably tied together but magically come apart instantaneously with no apparent effort on the part of the magician. Bill is the world expert on this wonderful silk routine, making it look much easier than the practice it absolutely requires." - David Coll, MD

"Many of us were anxiously anticipating the chance to see Bill do his multiphase version of Slydini Knots...and he was amazing. In the 90s just before his death, Slydini had told him, 'Out of all the students who do the Knots, you do it best.' He is relaxed, non-confrontational and elicits gasps and laughts as the silks just seemingly melt apart." - Tom Vorjohan

"His performances of Slydini's "Knots" and "Balls in Box" routines were worth the price of admission." - Brett Boyer
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Performance Examples: Bill Wisch performing Slydini's Knotted Silks

Magic Castle 2009

Caesar's Pocono Palace 1998

Metro-Magic 4 NJ 2012
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Another amazing performance video that was just released of Bill Wisch performing Slydini's Knotted Silks... the reaction from her is KILLER!!!! Smile

Circa 1998 at Caesar's Pocono Palace Lions Den Lounge
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Only one day left to take advantage of the product introduction! Don't miss out! Smile
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Thank you for the update.
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Quote:
On May 17, 2022, algebraic wrote:
Thank you for the update.

Thank you, Algebraic! To those who purchased, thank you! Both my father and I hope you are enjoying the DVDs. We would welcome your thoughts or comments. To those of you who have not purchased, the sale price may be over but the product is available only from my father at https://www.billwisch.com/products

Thank you!
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Hi all,

Here is a new video performance of the Slydini Knotted Silks by my father, Bill Wisch. Here my father performs Slydini's Knotted Silks for our friend, Bentley Burns, contestant on Penn & Teller's Fool Us. Bentley is a wonderful magician and a great guy.
The video was taken on 6/20/23 in Memphis, TN during my dad's "Slydini Admiration" Tour sponsored by Scott Wells. My father and I traveled to 19 cities in June and July of 2023 for the tour.

Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knotted Silks is available EXCLUSIVELY from Bill at: https://www.billwisch.com/products

Bill Wisch Performs Slydini Knotted Silks for Bentley Burns
Holden
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Holden
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2023, Holden wrote:
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S36579

Thank you, Holden, for the reply!

For clarity, please note that "Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knots" is NOT the same product/video as the one you have referenced. The 2 DVD set featured in this thread runs nearly 2 hours long and is available ONLY from Bill Wisch at his website at https://www.billwisch.com/products
Holden
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Holden
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2023, KevinWisch wrote:
Quote:

For clarity, please note that "Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knots" is NOT the same product/video as the one you have referenced.

No, it's a third of the price, comes with the silks and you don't need to go to the thrift store to buy an old DVD player because it's streaming instructions!

Just letting people know about what seems like a much more practical, considerably cheaper way to learn this classic of magic. And you even get the silks you need too!
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Quote:
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2023, KevinWisch wrote:
Quote:

For clarity, please note that "Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knots" is NOT the same product/video as the one you have referenced.

No, it's a third of the price, comes with the silks and you don't need to go to the thrift store to buy an old DVD player because it's streaming instructions!

Just letting people know about what seems like a much more practical, considerably cheaper way to learn this classic of magic. And you even get the silks you need too!

Thank you, Holden. You are entitled to your opinion. I will, however, point out that Tony Slydini himself said, "Out of all the students I've taught the knots, you (Bill Wisch) do it the best." There is much instruction/detail on my father's DVD set that is not available anywhere else. That insight alone is worth the premium. In addition, several other routines are taught that are not taught in the product you have referenced above (Houdini Knots, etc).

Thank you again though for letting people know about another alternative method of instruction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bill Wisch's Definitive Lesson on Slydini's Knots 2 DVD Set (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL