We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin toss control (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
699 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
Is there any material available that addresses the control of a 'heads or tails' coin toss?

Leslie Melville
Stories....?....That's telling!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4378 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
You can buy Wes Isleli's routine Flip, that he performed on Penn and Teller Fool Us. There are a few other controlled coin flips out there, I believe Vinnie Marini has one as well. Another one discussed elsewhere on the Latest and Greatest is Heands and Tails Prediction by Michael Chatelain or 50:50 Fantasia by Ian Rowland. Greg Wilson also has a routine on his DVD School of Cool.
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
699 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
Thank you! I'll check them out.
Stories....?....That's telling!
Thomas Frank
View Profile
New user
Springfield, Virginia
10 Posts

Profile of Thomas Frank
I had an idea to use the same principle from Geoff Latta's "Fisted," but using different gaffs. You can find the routine on NYCMS Volume 4. You would be able to show a single coin both sides and force after the toss. It would take some practice.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10873 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Https://youtu.be/0r7hHdsdS6w check out the Café there is a post about my effect it is 90 percent ffective in the real world
the godfather of magic vinny marini
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Gold Coin
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of The Gold Coin
Would a force work for the routine you have in mind? Depending on the coin & how you want to present the flipped coin, it's technically pretty approachable (mint silver eagles work well for this; feel free to PM me if the idea is unclear).
Dr.Brown,dc
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Dr.Brown,dc
Flip works well
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2994 Posts

Profile of 252life
I think Flip is the way to go as well.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin toss control (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL