The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Master Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of DavidThomas
Hello,

Wellington sells a see through Master Prediction effect. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether this is a better version of the "normal" effect. Is it worth the extra 1K cost?

Thanks
David Thomas
TheWorldofMagic.com
Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
107 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
Bill only made a few of these. You'd have to call him to see if he would make one.
My opinion, more of a magician only thing. The original is just fine, blows them away.
You know the old adage,"Why run if you're not being chased"
Others may differ on this.
DavidCaserta
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of DavidCaserta
Hi David
Hope all is well.
I have both versions and love the see thru. It gives the audience something to look at during the show instead of just a solid box. I’ve found having audience see the prediction is much better. Before purchasing, I was trying to decide the same thing, will it even matter to the audience? I’m glad I made the upgrade.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
For me, the see-through would not fit my style (too modern looking) so I knew I wanted the standard wooden box that Wellington makes. I love it.

I think the way you can open the box so cleanly, and very cleanly and quickly remove the tube is a huge selling point, I'm not sure how easy it is to do those steps with the see-through but I think you have to position yourself so that you are behind the box.

Also, there is an added bonus of "revealing" the tube, you make a big deal about the prediction locked in the box and then remove a tube and it's an added mystery at that moment rather than putting the puzzle pieces together from the start of the show.

That's all my opinion of course, I think the see-through is a clever idea and certainly could be very strong as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Master Prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL