The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Exposing... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
The Masked Magi site is absolutely fabulous! A VERY funny site done 'tongue-in-cheek'. Thanks for sharing it with us Payne!

Definately two thump-tips up!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
backpalmmagic
View Profile
New user
Sacramento, California
69 Posts

Profile of backpalmmagic
At last! The "Masked Magi" site has confirmed the magician/card company conspiracy! (see "the secret of all card tricks").

Very funny. Thanks Payne,
bob
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
There are, unfortunately, more worrisome exposure sites, such as the UK's http://members.lycos.co.uk/exposed/, that continue to add material.

... Doug
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
One thing that I am greatful for is the minor amount of reveals in the world of escapes. There was a special with Andrew someone in the 90's, and a few by the masked magi.

I fear our day will soon be at hand.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2002-08-31 18:15, backpalmmagic wrote:
At last! The "Masked Magi" site has confirmed the magician/card company conspiracy! (see "the secret of all card tricks").

Glad you guys enjoyed the page. When I get some free time, and more ideas I'll update it and add some more exposures to it.

Very funny. Thanks Payne,
bob
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Exposing... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL