The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Dicey World of Crediting (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1182 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Today's episode of Erudite Magic could be contentious: I'm talking about magic crediting. 😬 Join me and see if you agree about the need and what we can do to help make the magic book world a better place for both creators and consumers. 📚

Who are some of your favorite creditors who do an awesome job, and what do you do when you see something uncredited or miscredited?

https://youtu.be/dljBabD45aQ
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4355 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
In Rubinstein Coin Magic, I took a great deal of time to get the credits right, fixing errors found in older coin magic books, and adding others that people never try to credit. There is so much out there in the old literature as well as the countless downloads and dvds, that it is hard to be perfect. But I fee that my book sets the record straight where there has been a great deal of miscrediting.
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
54 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
The Conjuring Archive website is a tremendous resource for looking for proper crediting.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1182 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On May 15, 2022, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
In Rubinstein Coin Magic, I took a great deal of time to get the credits right, fixing errors found in older coin magic books, and adding others that people never try to credit. There is so much out there in the old literature as well as the countless downloads and dvds, that it is hard to be perfect. But I fee that my book sets the record straight where there has been a great deal of miscrediting.

I've heard nothing but great things about your work, Dr. Rubinstein! Thanks for all the care you've taken to not only credit well, but set the record straight. Bravo! 👏
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
abecarnow
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of abecarnow
Very useful. Looking forward to your column in the Hermit. I agree that some are better with sources and I very much love giving complete credit. You raise an important topic. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Dicey World of Crediting (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL