The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Screen Test Pro Edition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
One of my favourite movie based mentalism effects Screen Test by Steve Dimmer has just got better. We have now produced Steve's original version on our Pro-Sized stock. Pro-size is great for close-up and also perfect for parlour or stand up performances. I have also added the extra movie cards and envelopes for my routine Night At The Oscars (based on the classic 3rd choice routine)

If you like hard hitting easy to do Mentalism you should check this out.
https://alakazam.co.uk/products/screen-t......e&_v=1.0

Peter Nardi
Noobmaster69
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Noobmaster69
I wasn't familiar with it until just now and I think it looks really nice. May I ask if there is any difference to the regular version other than the card stock? And why is the pro version cheaper than the regular one?
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Hi Peter, I have bought afew versions of screentest in the past under the old website ( I.e. original version, small card size, action pack, super hero pack)

I was really keen to see the new routines added. Do I need to buy the pro pack to get access to these updated routines? I'm hoping not.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
I appreciate this version, but certain films (Carry On, etc.) are primarily tailored for a UK audience, and many individuals in the USA are not familiar with them.

Are there any considerations for re-releasing the Action Movies (007, Rambo, etc.) or Super Heroes (X-men, Ant-man, etc.) editions of Screen Test in this New PRO size? These versions have broader appeal across various countries.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Any thoughts from Alakazam?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2024, Salby wrote:
Any thoughts from Alakazam?

Maybe email Alakazam?
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Can Alakazam chime in here?
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2024, Salby wrote:
I appreciate this version, but certain films (Carry On, etc.) are primarily tailored for a UK audience, and many individuals in the USA are not familiar with them.

Are there any considerations for re-releasing the Action Movies (007, Rambo, etc.) or Super Heroes (X-men, Ant-man, etc.) editions of Screen Test in this New PRO size? These versions have broader appeal across various countries.

Hi, no plans at the moment but will certainly look in to it. As with most effects, I would just taylor my presentation to say I'm a big movie buff and I love watching all sorts of movies from all over the world.

I hope this helps

Regards

Peter
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Thanks for the input Peter!!!

I have the older versions of Action Movies & Super Heroes but want to get them in your "New" PRO-sized format... Much more ideal for Parlor settings.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Screen Test Pro Edition (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL