The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SWARM by Abstract Effects (Endless color changing and object producing effects). (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MurphysNEW
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
SWARM By Abstract Effects

https://magicnf.com/2LG7

* ONE card that allows you to perform endless color changing AND object producing effects.

* No DYI, but can be customized with the extra materials provided to almost ANY deck.

* Easy to perform for beginning magicians but also includes advanced techniques and routines.

* With a locking mechanism that holds your gimmick in position until you're ready to make the color change or object production, SWARM allows you to handle your color changing card more freely than ever! Making it more convincing and more surprising to your audience.

On Presale now. Release: May 30th
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6063 Posts

Profile of RNK
After watching the demo, it does look like the gimmick card has a big crease in the middle that is apparent. Maybe it was just me and I have to watch the demo again.
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
Definitely a crease. Very visible.
JETlivesOn
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of JETlivesOn
I am not impressed with this at all whatsoever. Aside from the crease (which is a big problem) the whole thing looks so wonky in every performance
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
It’s the other brothers wouldn’t expect much.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
512 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Yet another f**p card. What makes this different from all the others apart from the obvious crease? Hondo has been making locking f**p cards for years. And that's a pretty high price for something that is going to break. Do yourself a favor -- for $10 less get Hondo's instructions on how to make your own without seams.

https://ellusionist.com/products/flap-2-by-hondo-chen
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2621 Posts

Profile of magicmind
These are acrobatic cards used in a different way. We all know that. Hard pass.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1945 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
This looks terrible. The method is blatant.
Does the card look better in person ?
eddie1
View Profile
Regular user
UK
132 Posts

Profile of eddie1
I doubt it. If you can see it on the trailer, it will be even more visible in person. Spectators will notice that immediately and then make a guess of how it works (and most likely they’ll be right because it’s blatantly obvious). This is garbage.
Mind Circus
View Profile
New user
Northern California
58 Posts

Profile of Mind Circus
Yikes!
ninjamagik
View Profile
New user
Hawthorne
4 Posts

Profile of ninjamagik
Don't buy it. todays the release date and still no tutorial. I bought this friday by the way.
ninjamagik
View Profile
New user
Hawthorne
4 Posts

Profile of ninjamagik
Definitely the worst f**p card ever. With no instructions
ninjamagik
View Profile
New user
Hawthorne
4 Posts

Profile of ninjamagik
Oh wow, it's a pos even with the tutorials. Smh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SWARM by Abstract Effects (Endless color changing and object producing effects). (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL