The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My film (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Well, I figured I'll throw this out here to see if anyone has an idea how I can pursue this. Some of you know that I made a film in 2001 that later apparently was kind of ripped off by SAW. I went through a bunch of lawyers and nothing came of it. Recently my lead actress came upon a site called Movie Fone and found that they were renting my film there. I was never contacted about this or compensated in any way. I'm wondering if there's any legal action I can take.

If anyone has a lead for me or any info then please send it may way. For those that don't know the back story, I'll attach one of the many interviews I did about what happened plus that ad on Movie Fone:
http://www.unseenfilms.net/2014/01/den-2001_13.html

https://www.moviefone.com/movie/den/1344350/main/
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Damian Nieman might be one who knows since he is in the film business.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have never seen SAW or DEN. I would volunteer to watch them both and write a review. As to a lawyer, I'd investigate a Go Fund Me account and get a good one.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My 13 year old son could do it also fo a different perspective.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My film (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL