The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Someone tried to push me in the ditch (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21005 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
BOTH parties should have given way. So when two egos clash who refuse to give way, even to the point of dangerous consequences, the law is what decides.

You’re right tommy. If it was me and I was either party I would have slowed down to avoid injury and damage regardless of if I was “right” or not.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The court case was issued today in the morning on Zoom.

Guess who won. Nope, guess again. Nope you are still wrong. It was me who won. The state trooper was too afraid to appear on Zoom. The case was dismissed. I wished she did appear so I could have seen the look on her face when the magistrate would have favored me in front of her.

I did notify internal affairs about her misconduct about a month ago. The investigator told me it can take up to 3 months to examine the case towards her. This is the first time I seen a state trooper not doing their job properly.

I especially want to thank all of those who prayed for me. "Failure to Yield" would have costed me a lot on my auto insurance.
Fedora
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, usa
379 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Good to hear, winning by the officer not showing up is as good a win as any.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Which Detroit expressway was this? Some of these interstates, even though under construction, people are traveling 15-20 mph over posted limit.

I-275 going south. Merging from Ecorse Road.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Someone tried to push me in the ditch (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL