The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » LOOKING FOR E-Cig or Vape to Produce Smoke! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Winged_Lion
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Winged_Lion
Hi,

I've been having a hard time finding e-cigs to replace the ones that came with Smoke by Alan Rorrison and Dream Act by Shin Lim. It seems that these e-cigs do not last very long, even if they are lightly used. I think both of these e-cigs are essentially the same. I have not seen Smoke in stock anywhere and I emailed Shin Lim's team about finding replacements and was told that e-cigs are not easy to find anymore.

Does anyone know of any e-cigs or pen vapes that are automatic (meaning you don't need to press a button while inhaling) to produce smoke? I really would like to continue using a Sharpie to hide my smoke gimmick and like having one hidden in my card box for card to mouth.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
I'd suggest looking into some of the smaller vape shops online. They often have a wider variety of products and might carry something that suits your needs.
superweird7
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of superweird7
Man, Vuso alto and suorin air are auomatic pen vapes. I was really into them. The kind you don't need to press a button to use. They were pretty convenient and fun to use for a while. Besides, I tried a few different brands and models, some were hits and some misses, but it was all part of the experience.
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Have been trying to find too but prrtty much impossible
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2023, superweird7 wrote:
Man, Vuso alto and suorin air are auomatic pen vapes. I was really into them. The kind you don't need to press a button to use. They were pretty convenient and fun to use for a while. Besides, I tried a few different brands and models, some were hits and some misses, but it was all part of the experience.

Oh, I tried those too. However, after some time, I got bored and started looking for something a bit different.
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
113 Posts

Profile of atinczor
I've been through a similar search and found that looking for slim, pen-style vapes that are draw-activated (no buttons needed) worked best for me. These types are less obtrusive and fit well into a Sharpie case or card box without much hassle.

In my experience, some brands offer more durable options that could withstand light to moderate use without fizzling out too quickly. While it's a challenge to find the perfect match, I stumbled upon https://relxth.com during my hunt. They offer a variety of vaping devices, including some that are sleek and button-free, which might align with what you're looking for. Just a heads-up, though, the fit for magic gimmicks might vary, so it's worth exploring a bit.
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
What do you think about Elf Bars? I see now a lot of people using Elf Bars.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I think it's because they offer a good mix of convenience, flavor variety, and affordability. I've been using them myself and really enjoy the flavors they come up with. The Watermelon Ice flavor is my top pick because it's something different and super refreshing. One big reason I stick with Elf Bars is their price. I found an awesome deal for them at https://nexussmoke.com/ where each one is just $10. This website has a bunch of choices and always seems to have good prices.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » LOOKING FOR E-Cig or Vape to Produce Smoke! (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL