The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Magic Kingdom (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Can we talk about Disney? I worked there in various capacities for over 20 years. Can I share?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Fedora
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, usa
344 Posts

Profile of Fedora
I would like to hear about it.
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
423 Posts

Profile of Alan M
Same here - would love to hear some stories. Please share.

On a side note - I'm bummed I never had the chance to catch your Blues Brothers act in Orlando!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I play in The Villages most of the time now. However I will be in Orlando (Winter Park) July 2nd. I worked at Disney full time from 2000 to 2002 running lights and sound as a technician. Then I worked part time at the House of Blues on Disney property (Singing) for the next 20 years. I don't think Walt would approve of what is happening there. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Unfortunately it has changed. I think most people just want to go someplace like Disneyland to get away from the reality of all the craziness in the world today. And when Disney makes a decision to join in that craziness it will disappoint a lot of people. They need to just stay in their own lane doing what they do best and that's entertaining.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Magic Kingdom (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL